Reptiliatus Collection

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reptiliatus

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to start a thread where I can share photos of my collection with the community here. Hoping you all enjoy :) !

Brunneria borealis

IMG_0996_zps40cc3944.jpg

IMG_0997_zpse9a0205e.jpg

Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii

IMG_0984_zpsc9276130.jpg

IMG_0985_zps8faf315e.jpg

IMG_0991_zps62252fec.jpg

Popa spurca

IMG_0947_zps3a518765.jpg

IMG_0951_zps3796b10b.jpg

Phyllocrania paradoxa

IMG_0974_zps7d139efe.jpg

IMG_0981_zps9b3d5a38.jpg

IMG_0975_zps15e8279b.jpg

Thanks for posting some nice pics of some fun species. I especially like the PWs.
Thank you :) . It is a beautiful specimen. Unfortunately I only have one! I think mine is a female so hopefully I'l be able to get my hands on a male.

Where do you live? I have a few males now. Yours looks like the same age as the next crop of females I have and I do not have any males that age. You will just have to post your situation. Someone will come to the rescue.

Cool looking ghost. There is no telling what color it may end up as adult, but I'd love to see it hold onto the orange. They have a funny way of changing colors after molting.

Where do you live? I have a few males now. Yours looks like the same age as the next crop of females I have and I do not have any males that age. You will just have to post your situation. Someone will come to the rescue.
Haha, what Albert said. Someone was selling nymphs at their table at the Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo. I only got there the second day. So I bought the last available nymph... bummer

Hierodula bipapilla

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

L4 Phyllocrania paradoxa (specimen displaying red-like colouration moulted to L4)

IMG_1153.jpg
Just for fun :) , two L4 Ghosts

IMG_1120.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Altogether a very nice selection of pictures of a nice bunch of mantids. Thanks for sharing these.

Awesome pictures and nice collection! I love how the Blue Flash looks like it is begging for a treat in the second photo... ;)

-Andrew

Latest posts