Rick - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent a male californica to Rick and he graciously bred him with a donated female from Agent A. She produced two ooths (split between me and Agent A) and Rick mailed one of them to me in excellent condition. Fast shipping, great communication, professional packing and he made sure the ooths didn't dry out during shipment. Thanks a lot Rick!

Recieved a beautiful Tenodera angustipennis ootheca. Thanks!

Just got a healthy, beautiful Litaneutria obscura female!

Good to hear she arrived. I was figuring it would be tomorrow.

Rick was super generous and sent me a bunch of mantids and an ooth. Awesome to deal with, super professional packing, will be keeping touch with him in the future.

Got a package from Rick. Great guy! Excellent packaging and the mantids arrived happily and healthy. And I managed to mate them shortly after ;)

Received some ooths from Rick. They look great, and he is a pleasure to converse with. Can't really complain about anything. Thanks Rick!

Got an incredibly wrapped package from Rick today, came in great condition despite the epic failure of the postal service and the weathers best attempt at delay. He is very amiable to communicate with and quick to answer questions. I would definitely do business with him again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a Brunner's ooth from Rick and am very happy with our transaction! His communication was great; he ships fast and carefully; the ooth plus shipping was very reasonably priced; the ooth was big and beautiful; and he was great about putting my up with my stupidity, as I accidentally sent him two payments for one ooth (and almost accidentally paid $1500 as well!). Couldn't ask for better, so I would absolutely be willing to do future business with Rick--THANKS!

Grabbed another ooth from Rick. Aside from the fact that he doesn't take Paypal anymore, it was another hassle free, no drama transaction. Good comm., quick shipping, and well packaged product. Thanks again!

UPDATE: Both Brunner's ooths have started hatching gradually over the last couple weeks. I've got 18 nymphs thus far, though a couple more seem to appear every 3 or so days--thanks, Rick!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts