Rick - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trade mantis with Rick, he ships his mantis in timely manner. Great packaging, he feeds the mantis well before shipping it out too!! Thanks Rick!

hey rick,

the chinese nymphs i bought from you are all in healthy shape.

Purchased an ootheca from Rick.It's a very healthy good sized ooth,it came in a timely manner and was packaged well.Also the communication was very good every email I sent was responded to quickly.Communication means allot to me personally.I have only good things to say about this transaction.

Item I purchased was well priced, arrived quickly, and was in good order. Rick's communication was rapid and complete. I doubt anyone could have provided better service.

i just received mantids from Rick with a few extras to buffer cradle canibalism. Thank you very much. RICK IS GOOD!

T

Rick is great! Shipped the ooth out quick, let me know when it was coming so I'd know when to expect it. Looks very healthy and I'm very excited :D

Michele O. in Suffolk VA

Got a pair of beautiful green chinese mantids from rick :D . they came in excelant condition and are eating like mad lol. Thanks rick :D . will do more trading and buying from you! :) Excelent shipping by the way. :D

Joe

Again it is all good trading mantises with Rick, nice containers Rick :wink: mantises are healthy and active. Looking forward for more trades in the future :D

I jsut got my adult male european mantis from Rick nice strong healthy fed it a little bit and right now him and the female are making sweet sweet mantis love. Nice packaging with artificial leaves arrived right on time. Ricks " the man". :wink: definatly doin buisness with "the man" again soon. great job Rick :p

I recieved a Female mantis from rick today. Very nice packaging and very nice mantis.

thanks again.

Rick sent me good, healthy bugs at a really good price. I'm really pleased with my stock. Buy the way Rick, thanks for the extras. I certainly do appreciate them!

I just received a Mantis from Rick. He shipped it quickly and the mantis was so healthy and Rick packed it SO WELL that it survived a DHL screw-up that delayed arrival by 2 days! Thanks Rick :D .

Obie

Bought a L4 mantis from Rick, critter arrived safely and well-packaged (lots of foam pellets, and a wet paper towel to help with humidity). Reasonable price. Would buy from again.

Timely efficient service to say the least. Rick has a firm grasp on customer service, and will definatelly go the extra mile. His Mantid that I recieved was in beautiful condition, and voraciously fed, on her arrival. This is the guy to do business with.

Rick Rocks

jfw60

Latest posts