Rick - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believed this is the third time i traded mantis/oothecae with Rick, and as always everytime his mantis/ootheca turn up in good shape. Thanks Rick!

Just received some nice nymphs from rick. They came fast and great packaging. Would recommend for anyone looking for an honest mantid seller. Thanks Rick :D

Ordered some nymphs from Rick, great packing, ooth was not crushed, but Rick can't count very well-we were scrambling for extra containers!!

Would recommend Rick to all who buy mantis.

I received an ooth from Rick in great shape; quick shipping, excellent communication and packaging. I would gladly buy again from Rick and I highly recommend him as a seller.

What a great guy! Obviously an all-around A+ experience with Rick.

Truly, Veggie

Received my M. paykullii ooth from Rick. Shipping was fast and item was well packed. I even received an extra ooth from Rick! Thanks again for a great transaction.

Ed

I purchased an ooth from Rick and it arrived today, very prompt shipping. The packaging was almost as good as having it delivered in an armored car!

4 stars.

I just got a good looking stagomantis californica ooth from Rick - it looks like a healthy ooth and was packaged well. Rick had really fast and good email communications. I'd do other transactions with Rick. THanks!

Just got an ooth of a Stagmomantis Californicus from Rick yesterday.

It was packaged very well, and he kept me well posted as to the status of everything! Now I cant wait for them to start hatching!!

Will use him again in the future.

Gotta agree with everyone else. Everything was great; communications, packaging and price! Truly a great person to deal with!!

:D I received an Ooth from Rick today and I am very satisfied with the service he gave me. I have never purchased from him before and he treated me like I was important. Thanks Rick, that meant a lot.

I bought some Chinese mantis oothecae and got some free Chinese ooths as well, a while back. Transaction was great.

Latest posts