Rick - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a female mantid from Rick, packaged great and shipped quick! :D

recieved a female from Rick today, packaged very well, excellent condition, as always.A+

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a male to keep my two females "company" Shipped quickly and packed well. Mantis is in great shape.

Thanks,

Barry

I got an Ooth off of Rick today, I 've been waiting to get this species for a while now. The last one I got from someone else did not hatch, so I am excited about this one. Thanks Rick, will post back and tell you about the babies. Oh yea, hubby had to help hold the tree it came on while I sawed it down to size :lol:

Ordered an Ooth from Rick, he sent and I received before he even cashed my check ^_^

THUMBS UP!

[SIZE=12pt]Thank You Rick![/SIZE]

Rick and I traded P. chlorophaea nymphs and all went well. Beautiful, clean, healthy nymph in a new container. Awesome packaging, great communication and all around nice trade. :)

Purchased two Stagmomantis carolina oochecae which arrived in a timely manner.

I haven't recieved the two ooths I ordered from rick yet but he has already saved me money on shipping that he could have stuck in his own pocket

jim o.

Had a nice Stagmomantis limbata ooth shipped by Rick. No problems at all, and very well packed. Recommend!

~Jon Lelito

I have recieved 2 packages from Rick now .Both were packed great and shipped very fast .I will buy from him again .

Think one day I will order something from rick and yen at the same time just to c who is the fastest ooth slinger.

jim o.

Received my Religosa ooth in the mail packaged all snug and safe, not to mention extremely timely compared to some orders I have received in the past!!! And he is right on point with communication which is key!

Thanks Rick,

Will keep you posted!

I received an orchid ooth from Rick last week. He kept me informed on when he received the payment I made, and when he would ship. The ooth was packaged extremely well, the best I have ever received, and this was very appreciated as I have been trying to get an orchid ooth for some time. It was packaged in a damp paper towel within a plastic protective container. This was inside a box with a heat pack, and this box was placed within another box for added insulation. The price was also excellent. I am very happy with this purchase and can't wait for it to hatch. :D

Thanks Rick!!!

Rodney

Latest posts