Rick - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: Brunneria borealis ooth from Rick hatched for me yesterday! thanks Rick!

L1b.jpg

I ordered an ooth from Rick. He held onto it because of unseasonal cold weather and then sent two, with a heatpack, that arrived today.

As always, a smooth, efficient transaction.

Highly recommended.

Ordered a couple of ooths from Rick. They arrived today and look great! Good deal for the money, well packed with heatpack, and good communication. Recommended and trustworthy seller... wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. :)

Bought an ooth back in Sept from Rick. Ooth came promtly.

Due to the nature of the species, which incubates a LONG time, I had to wait until now to confirm that the ooth was good. Got some cute little buggers running around now.

Thanks Rick!

Trade mantis with Rick, he ships his mantis in timely manner. Great packaging, he feeds the mantis well before shipping it out too!! Thanks Rick!
Just got a beautiful Brunneria borealis from Rick. He packaged it with a cool pack, and extra food, all arrived well. Excellent communication as well. Thanks Rick!

-Carol

I just got a nice looking ooth from Rick - it arrived safely and was carefully packaged. Fast communications throughout the transaction. Rick also timed the shipment so it wouldn't sit somewhere in transit over a weekend. Thanks!

Got my ooth today from Rick. He packed it very well, and the box came in fine.

Communication was superb and very informative.

Definitely recommend.

Received an ooth today from Rick. Shipping, packing and communication was top notch. Lots of helpful info to boot.

Got two ooths from Rick yesterday. He must have sent them out on the day that I sent the money. Very nicely wrapped, and he gave me some diapause info that was very helpful.

I've done business with Rick before and will do so again.

Got my Chinese ooth yesterday from rick great packaging and ooth in good condition....

Update got like about a hundred nymphs from his chinese ooth and im super happy i got ooth that looks the same off ebay and was unsure and it was infertile but he came threw and the price was great im very happy to say i got a bunch of happy campers so thanks to you Rick reccomend him to anybody..

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick sent me a new ooth after the wc one started hatching wasps. He sent it free of charge, sent fast packed well. Communication was excellent. Real pro. Stand up gentleman. Thanks again Rick.

There is nobody in the online community that I'd rather send my hard-earned dollars to than Rick. He has faithfully served the online mantis hobby forever (just look at his post count)! Once again he has supplied me with something amazing and native and that nobody else could supply! Just how often do you get to buy fresh oothecae from wild caught mantises?

Thanks Rick!

Bought a ooth from Rick and couldn't be happier with the deal from start to finish. Looking forward to dealing with him again.

Charles

I just Purchased 2 chinese and 1 brunners ooth from Rick.All of them were all healthy good sized ooths,they came in a timely manner and was packaged well and this was a pleasant experience and will do more transactions in the future!

I bought an S carolina ooth from Rick, I recieved it today.

Excellent packaging, came in an extremely timely manner, and always quick to answer any questions.

Definitely an A+!

Received a Brunneria ootheca from Rick today. Fast transaction and very well packed. I'll post again when it hatches. Thanks, Rick!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts