Sally's mantis thread start 05/13

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some nice big ooths from the Heterochaetas but I don't know if they are fertile because I didn't see the connection. The Rhombos are getting to be huge. The first of the females became adult just waiting on the mate.

Wow... what an awesome update!... They are looking good! Thanks for sharing with us..

I love how big chaetas get!

What rhombo species do you have? I am sad to say I lost my R. stalli culture. The females mated and some became eggbound while others laid ooths that never hatched. I don't know if anyone else is breeding stalli currently. I guess R. valida is still going strong?

I guess I am the only one that can see the pics lol. I will work out the kinks in the am :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the adult, and best wishes on the mating. ;) I must admit I am impressed you and a few others can keep posting new photos of your pets. I try but it is so time consuming to do.
surrender.gif

I wish I could post mine, but the feature wont let me anymore :p , and my membranacea are a slight bit behind xD, got two adult females and my oldest male is close to adult. Just had a couple males shed to subadult too.

Latest posts