Sally's mantis thread start 05/13

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T elegans update. She ate him :( I made sure she was not hungry. She refused all her food and wouldn't even take the honey. They mated for over 5 hours....The last check in I saw only wings. Rip little elegans. And, some good news....My 1st mated valida female laid a whopper of an ooth today :)

One of the Creos from the first hatch has beautiful pink and green colors. . All the others are a pretty black and green. The Miomantis binotatta are still so tiny :) Some of the Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii have lost the dark black coloring. I love the way the wiggle their little bums.

Last edited by a moderator:
U r really making progress here! Wish I would become just like u! Only reason is, I live in an Asian family and they don't really like my buggies... *sigh* life sometimes is very difficult. ;c Keep up the great work here though, I REAALY enjoy ur collection and ur photos too! <3

Heterochaeta male molted to adult. Looks good, but the wings are fluffy..... I love the colors on the Hierodula majuscula :)

Latest posts