Scammed by Vitalwings for $175

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kungfumantis

Reaction score
Do not trust Vitalwings. Said they would ship one day UPS air then disappeared. Also, as obvious as this seems…never trust anyone on here who is not reputable.

Last edited:
I have heard of one other person that has unsatisfactory dealings with this member. Are there any others? Please send me a private message about it if there are others. And there is a possibility there was a family emergency.

I have heard of one other person that has unsatisfactory dealings with this member. Are there any others? Please send me a private message about it if there are others. And there is a possibility there was a family emergency.
they have offered me a orchid ooth for $60. i asked if they could send a picture with the ooth and their username in it but they have ghosted me. BUYERS BEWARE!! there are ton of people like this that sell ooths for low prices as a scam

they have offered me a orchid ooth for $60. i asked if they could send a picture with the ooth and their username in it but they have ghosted me. BUYERS BEWARE!! there are ton of people like this that sell ooths for low prices as a scam
theyve ghosted me for over 5 days and ive followed up with them throughout this week so i doubt theres been a family emergency (but always possible obviously)

Please post if he gets in touch so people will know what happened. And please have more than one way to contact a person you are buying or selling from. And if you can, Money orders and PayPal business do give some chance to get your money back if you are taken in by a scamming person.

Please post if he gets in touch so people will know what happened. And please have more than one way to contact a person you are buying or selling from. And if you can, Money orders and PayPal business do give some chance to get your money back if you are taken in by a scamming person.
Thank you

How are you giving them money? I notice the name of the city vitalwings claims to be from is spelled oddly.

Latest posts