Sealing the Cracks

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporeworld

Reaction score
I recently bought a 50 foot spool of T-rex Baby Biovine, and found a good use for it (I may have posted this already). I hot-glued it into the edges of my enclosure to seal the gaps - pretty much the same as weather stripping. But it blends in nicely and did the trick. Just FYI.

41fg92FACxL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

Humm is that from personnel experience? or just from word of mouth? ok, don't answer that! :eek:fftopic: , sporeworld, he started it!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I've just been notified that your conversations are getting the forum shut down in three days. So I hope you know how to design a web site!

Thanks a lot guys!!!

JUST KIDDING... :D :lol:

Your always thinking Mark, Great Idea! I'll bet 50ft doesn't go as far as one might think in multiple 6 sided enclosures. It could be as much as 20 linear ft in a 24x18x18 cage.

Yeah, luckily the cages I have only really need it at the door. I also used it to build a version of the Idolo cages most of you have - zig zagged with the vine instead of branches. But, I think the branches are better, depending on type. These are still a little too thick (I think).

I don't remember what I paid for it, but I shopped and found a range of prices. I think it was $10 or right around there.

And as for crack jokes... well, I could say "Crack sets you free", and I know my house flies would agree, BUT I just kill em when they get out anyway, so crack STILL kills (even if my jokes don't). (Rim Shot)

Latest posts