Snowed in!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We got so much snow the last two days over a foot and it is still snowing, I just love it. Here's a couple of pics of it on the b b q grill. Make yourself a snowman on me!

MVC-885F.jpg

This pic makes it look kind of like a seal, don't it?

MVC-886F.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dont get me wrong thats alot but we got more in Montana. how deep was that. at my house in mountains we got around 1 foot and more in certain spots. up at a ski hill where its real snow i was sunk in snow up around my neck and im 5'10"

dont get me wrong thats alot but we got more in Montana. how deep was that. at my house in mountains we got around 1 foot and more in certain spots. up at a ski hill where its real snow i was sunk in snow up around my neck and im 5'10"
Well there's about 2 foot on the grill, but only about 15" on the ground now, we get it too, but not near that much, last year we had about 2" and a half feet. Snow is fun isn't it!

We got so much snow the last two days over a foot and it is still snowing, I just love it. Here's a couple of pics of it on the b b q grill. Make yourself a snowman on me!
MVC-885F.jpg

This pic makes it look kind of like a seal, don't it?

MVC-886F.jpg
What are the pink things?

My hubby made a face with them for the grandkids! Orin you get that much snow? We in total got almost 2' here and in lodi, it is hardy covering the ground and that is less than 20 miles from here!

AWWWW!!No fair!!! :angry: We caught the butt of the storm and only go a measly 1/2 foot, man!! I was so hoping it would snow so much wwe would have to dig our way out of the front door of the complex like back in 2001 or so. The boys loved it even though they only got one little snow day!! It was cute though!!! Still hoping for the big blast and we still have right up until May for that to happn!! So, fingers crossed!!!!! ;)

We never have had a snow day in my life. we have really deep snow. but we also have big trucks and know how to handle snow good.

My hubby made a face with them for the grandkids! Orin you get that much snow? We in total got almost 2' here and in lodi, it is hardy covering the ground and that is less than 20 miles from here!
We got about a foot but the wind blew some into to 2' and other areas 1".

I saw a few snowflakes one day this year, but they melted when they landed. :(

I was born in the snow, and I kinda miss it.

Never will see that in Houston Texas Becky ;) However, we had 30s yesterday..brrr.... lot of wind but no snow. Honestly though, same as Rick, i hate snow. 3 years in freezing Butte, Montana makes me loathe snow. So i can understand what Chameleonare means.

Not real sure why anyone hates snow, its just cold rain ya know! :p The bush outside the office window has Cardinals and the biggest fattest Robins I have ever seen, they are trying to build nests in it, it is an evergreen bush,,, very large. The bush as well as everything else here this Wed 5th of March is covered in Ice and on top of that a new 1" of snow. They are picking away the ice and just seem very happy and content, I have some different suets out there about 10' away, so they work for a while and then snack for awhile. I must say they all appear very healthy birds, which is good news considering the West Nile Virus has been found around here!

Funny - during the course of week in Poland we had a hurricane, then a bit of hail, then sunny weather, and today it was snowing - strange, no?

I may have missed it, what are the pink things?
EYEBALLS :lol:

Funny - during the course of week in Poland we had a hurricane, then a bit of hail, then sunny weather, and today it was snowing - strange, no?
NO, maybe u really live in OHIO, our weather here is the same. With 12" of snow expected tomorrow!

Here is how it looked today!

MVC-895F.jpg

MVC-897F.jpg

CAN YOU SEE THE ICE HANGING ON THE FENCE AND THE TREES!

Latest posts