• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sphodromants "Blue Flash" Ooth LARGE

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmsgameboy

Reaction score
I have another Sphodromantis sp. (Blue Flash Mantis) ootheca that I would like to trade. This is my female's second ooth and its even larger than the first! It was layed sometime after 12am this morning (10/18/11) so its SUPER fresh! I am trading for pairs of sexed nymphs. Some species Im looking for are:

Unicorn Mantis (Pseudovates spp.)

Spiny Flower Mantis (Pseudocreobotra spp.)

Shield Mantis (Rhobodera spp.)

However if you are interested and do not have any of the about species dont be afraid to make an offer. All interesting offers will be considered!

I am also in need of some extra deli cups with fabric/screen lids.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to PM me. THANKS FOR LOOKING! :)

PLEASE NOTE: I am looking for one or two sexed mantis pairs for this trade and maybe a few deli cups with lids. I do NOT want another ooth at this time. Also I would like nymphs thats are L3+ and prefer mantids that take well to being handled and will eat roaches as I dont have any kind of flies at this time and dont really like dealing with them.

Still up for grabs. Would really like to get something new SOON! MAKE AN OFFER!

Latest posts