Spider Pharm Inc.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my first ever order with this vendor. I received a large batch of fly pupae. Some of the flies hatched in transit, but with the warm weather I was not surprised. This vendor did include a cold pack and the fly pupae were packed in a small net bag. Quick shipping too.

It seems they do read emails but just don't bother to reply. 2 weeks and 2 emails later, I sent a 3rd email to cancel my order, which they did.

I have been receiving my house flies for the last 4 years from chuck at spiderpharm. I have had very few issues over the years. I highly recommend them!

I haven't ordered yet. Trying to wait until the holiday rush is over but he has been answering all of my emails very quickly. CS has been great.

Update!

Placed an order and got a package! I freaked alittle when they didn't hatch and contacted chuck. He walked me through a few things and voila....flys.

Would buy again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck is the best! There were a few times where he sent me an entire Kilo of pupae by accident but I didn't mind lol.

Received my first order today from Chuck. It arrived in two days, well packed, even had cold packs for my pupae, and was more than I anticipated. I also contacted him with some questions beforehand, and he was quick with a polite and very informative response.

I debated ordering more of each pupae, I ordered houseflies and melanogaster, as they were so cheap - but I doubt I can use up what I did get. I will order more from him for sure, and I highly recommend him. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my first order today from Chuck. It arrived in two days, well packed, even had cold packs for my pupae, and was more than I anticipated. I also contacted him with some questions beforehand, and he was quick with a polite and very informative response.

I debated ordering more of each pupae, I ordered houseflies and melanogaster, as they were so cheap - but I doubt I can use up what I did get. I will order more from him for sure, and I highly recommend him. :D
i also received my first order from him and i ALSO did too order melanogaster pupae and housefly pupae HAHAH. 

i received very fast, everything was packed with paper towels, and Chuck responded fast to many of the questions i had. 

very inexpensive and i am super satisfied with my order. some of the melanogaster pupae has hatched before i opened it, then a few hours later, the population doubled! the next day, it quadrupled in size. they looked a bit bigger than i thought it would be. but either way, im still very satisfied everything worked out great!

I have to leave a bad review for these guys today
I ordered housefly pupae, and the shipping tracking said "label not found", so I emailed Chuck about the issue, no reply yet
I'm bout to call them

Latest posts