Spider Pharm Inc.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some more house fly pupea. Everything went great. I would deffinetly recomend doing bussiness with Chuck, great guy, and Cheap prices too!
site still wont load for me ... guess i am just unlucky ...

edit: the link yen provided doesnt work for me .. surfing for spider pharm allowed the site to load ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some more house fly pupea from spider pharm. Service was great as usual. Pupea hatch rate was almost 100%. Will be doing bussiness with spider pharm again.

Ordered some HF pupae from them. I ordered it on Friday the 15th of August, and they arrived Friday the 22nd. Came with an ice pack and only a few flies had eclosed in shipping. The packaging was terrific (though very frustating to open :rolleyes: ) and the pupae came in these nice little bags that I'm about to freeze :lol: I'll be ordering from Spiderpharm again.

Just recieved another shippment of house fly pupea. Fast shipping, and great hatch rate.

Will be doing bussiness again.

Just recieved another order of house fly pupea from Chuck. Fast shipping and great cummunication as always. Highly recommened!

Ordered some house fly pupae. Price was good, delivery was timely, packaging was great, and hatch rate was nice. Will do business with again! Thanks Spider Pharm. :)

Becky Heacox (Katnapper)

Anyone know what's going on recently (since last week) with SpiderPharm? Chuck got back to me the Tuesday before last by phone to sort out an order, after being unable to reach him via email for several days. I placed an Express order which he said would arrive Thursday (of last week). I have not received my order still.

It's been 10 days now since I talked to him, and have written him several times inquiring about the status of my order... but no reply. I went to his website today and only got the message below. Anyone know what's going on with him or the business? I'm in severe need of house flies and would really like to know if I should persue alternatives. Thank you.

SpiderPharmProStoresErrorMessage.jpg

Edit: Update - I received an email today from Chuck:

"Hi Becky,Many apologies for the delay in responding. It's been a chaotic week and I've been out a lot.

We shipped last week but, unfortunately, to the wrong address. There was an error in the setup on this computer.

400 grams of housefly pupae were shipped yesterday by Express Mail, so you should get them Saturday."
I'm a little dissapointed, as I had asked for/ordered 500 (not 400) grams of houseflies, plus 10 grams of fruit fly pupae, that were not mentioned in his recap of what he is sending. I'm just not quite sure what to think... as he seems to be a really nice guy and I've always received very good service before this order.

Rick, unless they have changed the checkout procedures very recently (which from the error message, could very well be), they do take credit cards... or at least they did in the past.

[SIZE=8pt]This post has been edited by Katnapper: Jul 17 2009, 05:59 PM [/SIZE]

Edit: Another Update - I received my 400 grams of houseflies today as promised. I think Chuck is generally reliable, but had some complications with his website database which caused complications, and threw his whole business into a disorganized bind last week (I'm assuming). I'll order from him again, and hope that things are back to normal by then.

I tried to place an order today. They don't accept credit cards so I took my business elsewhere.

I talked with Chuck today, who well remembered the confusion with you, Katt, and is full of apologies. His shopping system is running again, though he is revising the database for the main part of his business. He took my order over the phone and I shall report its safe arrival around next Wednesday.

He does take credit cards, Rick, so I guess the fact that he couldn't take yours was due to the temporary chaos on the site.

I talked with Chuck today, who well remembered the confusion with you, Katt, and is full of apologies. His shopping system is running again, though he is revising the database for the main part of his business. He took my order over the phone and I shall report its safe arrival around next Wednesday.He does take credit cards, Rick, so I guess the fact that he couldn't take yours was due to the temporary chaos on the site.
Well I already ordered somewhere else but had to get bb flies instead. I will check it out.

ordered HF pupate and cold paks and got here in 2 days! good prices and quality product. Will alwaz do business for house flies.

got a package as well, but half the flies where hatched and burst out of the box, i wasn't happy at all. I guess i should except it sense its summer but it did suck that it happened.

I'm a bit disappointed so far.

I placed my order for fly pupa on the 12th, Chuck shipped it the 14th, and I still have nothing.

I'd assume it would only take two days via priority to arrive to CO from AZ, yet it has been three days. I guess we'll see what comes in the mail tomorrow...

EDIT:

Just received the pupa, packaging is fantastic and the pupae looks very fresh.

Will order from again.

Latest posts