SSimsswiSS

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased 2 green ghost mantids from Steve and everything went great. Shipment was prompt and well-packaged. Both mantises were well fed, with flies included for their journey. Thanks Steve! Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from you again!

The ghosts Steve sent were in great shape, and he even included an extra, which I much appreciate! (And I think my gecko will appreciate the Cricket Crack that his feeders will be gutloading on!) Definitely pleased.

I have placed some female Orchids with Steve and while waiting for the results of mating, he was kind enough to bring to my home city a set of L-1 Orchid nymphs, on two different occasions. He is an ace of a guy and one whom I recommend highly. His expertise with most species is unequaled.

Update concerning the above transaction. One of the last two oothecae completing our deal, hatched for me last evening. I am pleased now to have about five dozen new Orchid mantis hatchlings entering the month of December. Thanks Steve!

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered awhile back but i received my package with extra ghost mantids and there was still some fruit flies left in the container, very easy to work with!

steve is very nice and friendly guy, and i'm fortunate that he lives very close to me. highly recommended! got some ooths from him.

Steve is a lifesaver! Received 2 healthy, well-packed adults for breeding. Great and professional, with lots of integrity. :D

Steve answered my plea for an adult male ghost without asking anything in return, but we'll see about that. ;) Fabulous forumite!

Just got my bugs. They look great and there were extras. Thanks Steve!

Great communication, fast shipping, excellent packing, healthy mantids, saved me yet again!! Thanks so much

Just got some orchid nymphs from Steve. Everything went great and got an extra one too!! I am very grateful for him to go out his way and supply me with nymphs that he possibly needed himself!! There definitely will be future transactions if it keeps going in the same matter!! I highly recommend this guy!! Thank you again, Steve!!

-Lam

I bought 4 popa spurca nymphs from Steve. They arrived fat and healthy with extras. Fast shipping from the west coast to the east coast. A+ breeder :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve is a great guy! I ordered lots of mantises from him at insane low prices! *Highly recommended Ordered orchids, ghosts, twig, indian flower, and more! Without him, my life is RUINED! THANX STEVE!! <3

Picked up a pair of adult Indian Flower mantids. Didn't expect the female to be already mated... Glad it was mated already. Thanx! Can't wait for the female to lay! Also, there were both at unbelievable prices!! He is really friendly too. ;)

Latest posts