SSimsswiSS

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcal

Reaction score
awesome experience with this individual. he was able to satisfy the need of 2 of my hobbies in one small box(mantis and chams). packaging was great and everything arrived in superb condition. thanks again for everything.

Steve is a great guy, I've known him thru chameleons before mantids, he is a stand up guy and is a good person.

Gave me a great deal on some mantids. They were all healthy, packaged very carefully, shipped quickly, and he even threw in a few extra. What more can you ask for?

I ordered a dozen Creobroter nymphs which were very inexpensive and promptly shipped. No heat pack was used but since the insulation was so good, everyone made it. There were two mismolts on arrival, but obviously this was no fault of his own! Buyers take a risk when ordering young mantids. There were also plenty of fruit flies and pinheads for them to eat when I opened the pack. Great experience, I'd def. do business again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a much needed mate for one of my females from Steve today. He is very healthy and was delivered to my door. Talk about service. He also supplied me with a couple of nice fruitfly cultures. I would not hesitate to deal with in the future. SOCAL LOCALS ROCK! :punk:

This is a great guy to deal with! I love your "cricket crack" !!! Such a healthy dry gut load for my panther chameleons, thanks again Steve!

I just did a trade with Steve. All mantids arrived safe, and sound! Due to great care, and packing! I will be doing business with him again! Great guy! Thanks Steve! :)

Paul

I just recieved an adult Female Tenodera sinensis from Steve yesterday. She was perfectly packaged and in excellent condition! :)

Steve replies fast and is a great guy to deal with. If I ever am looking for any kind of mantid, I'll ask Steve first! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve was terrific to deal with. My nymphs were plentiful (with some nice extras thrown in), packed well and shipped promptly. I will definitely buy from him again.

I ordered 2 popa Spurca from SSimsswiSS and I received 5! They were all in good health, and he even sexed me a pair. One of them had a molt during shipping, but it was packed so well that it turned out fine. They were REALLY hungry when I received them, but I suppose that's normal with young mantids.

Steve is a great guy. I asked for 2 idolos and I went to pick them up since he works a couple blocks away from my apartment. He ended up throwing in a 3rd idolo in for free. Awesome.

I ordered a bunch of L1 ghost nymphs from Steve a while back. He sent me a well-insulated box with well over the amount I paid for! Unfortunately, the box seemed to have gotten lost during shipping, so it got to me after about two weeks in the mail... none of the nymphs made it.

Steve was awesome enough to offer a replacement batch for just the cost of shipping, even though there was originally no live arrival guarantee. This time most of the nymphs made it, and they were L2 nymphs ready to molt to L3!

Now I've got a bunch of happy ghosts and I'm very happy with the way things turned out! Steve went above and beyond on this deal. He's great.

Thanks, Steve!

I just received Banded Flower nymphs from him today. The package is carefully organized with isolation box inside. Nymphs are very healthy and so active. He threw me an extra nymph as well. I am very satisfied. Definitely I will buy from him again. Great breeder ever !!!! :punk:

I bought some T. elegans from Steve. Although he admitted that he had a small amount, he still sent me extras which was really nice. I ordered a fruit fly culture from him too. He put so many flies in with the mantis that at first I thought that he sent me 2 cultures and no mantids! His shipping charge was very reasonable and the box was well packed with a heat pack and insulated.

Thanks Steve. A+, no complaints.

Traded for some mantis nymphs and bought some mesh cages from this individual. Highly recommended.

got some mantids, cheap mantids and shipping, yet great quality, packed well and heat pack still warm. All survived from California to NY, coast to coast. Even threw in some extras and plenty of food. Thanks for aswering all of my questions and thanks for the good service

Bought 5 nymphs from Steve, he was very communicative and shipped promptly! They were well packaged and had plenty of food for the journey. I'd gladly do business again!

Always great dealing with Steve. It was kind of ridiculous this time how well he treated me, but who am I to complain. :)

Latest posts