Tattoo's and you?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleurdejoo

Reaction score
You got any? Let's see?

11251_1198779702046_6162626_n.jpg

22174_1239179432014_5057999_n.jpg

I don't have any yet but I have been thinking about something similar to this...

skatepirate.jpg

More recently I've been wanting some kind of mantid, but I'm gunna have to put in a few more years of paying my due to this hobby before I get it in ink

omg is what most would say? Buttttt a "Good" lightning strike shot behind it all would set it off(right arm) girl?!? But I'm just dumb and dummer more or less when it comes to tatts. ;)

I don't have a Idea that I want forever on my body yet, any sugs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice scissor skull tat, I have a couple spiders on my neck, skulls on the wrists and a monitor skeleton on the arm and the most important, my wife and I had our wedding bands tattood on in 2001 when we got married.. Kids, marriage and time put a hault to the rest of what I wanted..........May get back to work on it one day though. Will get pics when I get a chance.

I only have one tattoo and one piercing. I got my tongue pierced almost 20 years ago. I only got it because the tattoo I wanted was way more than the piercing and I needed money for booze. I'm glad I didn't get it. It was a spur of the moment thing with no thought behind it other than it was what I liked in the book. Back in 2000, I was at Venice Beach and there was a man that made designs and burned out the pattern with a magnifying glass, or "solar engraved" them. I fell in love with one of an OM. I bought it and hung it in the living room and looked at it all the time saying to myself, "If I ever get a tattoo, that's gonna be it". In 2003, I got "ants in my pants" like I HAD to get it. So I called my best friend Abigail, grabbed the OM, and we headed back to Venice Beach to find somewhere to get the tattoo done. I decided on a place called Tattoo Asylum and it's been there FOREVER. The guy was cool and did a pretty good job. There was some loss of color, but I'm afraid to do anything else to it, for fear of something "worse". I don't think I'll ever be ashamed of it, as it is a symbol for God. I explain it this way, It's a symbol for the sound or vibration at which God and Creation exist. I got a band of 7 OMs around my arm, so I am always "physically" surrounded by God. I don't think I'll get any others, unless I get "antsy" and there is nothing I have even been thinking about. Maybe a chameleon eating a mantis. :lol: Bring both hobbies together.

This is the "solar engraving". It's dated on the back 8-30-00, signed by the artist, Albert Culburtin (?) III, and is titled, "Blessed be".

DSCN4483.jpg

The "main attraction"

DSCN4488.jpg

...and the "band"

DSCN4490.jpg