Tattoo's and you?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6008_803069380595_1290775_n.jpg

37142_10100147531073575_8012979_n.jpg

The chest piece is a honey comb with honeybees.. then I have a dragonfly on my stomach, and feathered serpents on both sides of my hips. The only picture I have of my dragonfly tattoo is from halloween last year.... in case you're wondering what's with the get-up, I was a belly dancer.

16_548328348665_1936_n.jpg

Part of my backpiece... its spiders and web, houseflies and clouds, and the cut off tattoo is from a weird crop circle book... but I thought it looked fractal-ish and I liked the design.

6008_803069385585_7930392_n.jpg

And mayflies on my ankles... as you can tell, I've always been a fan of insects, etc.

Those are most of em... They are about a decade old now, so they could definitely use a touch up. Unfortunately, I'll have to travel elsewhere to get touch ups or new tats... my town in Montana does not a decent artist anywhere. But a mantis will be my next tattoo..

Petoly, I Love the Yoshi! I used to live in Sacramento back in 05.... were you tattooing back then in Sac town?

fleurdejoo, the flowers on your arm are gorgeous!! :tt1:

Wow, some really nice tattoos on everybody. Love the insect themes on Kotomi, the Mezzo design on Mvalenz, patrickfraser's Oms, and of course Fleurdejoo's, even though she didn't show my favorite one. ;)

Beautiful work, Petoly! Both color and b&w. The classic monsters are top notch.

This my wicked back piece...

worst+tattoos15.jpg

And my stomach tat...

936-cat-butt-tattoo-tattoo.jpg

shenanigans approved. seen these images so many times lol. besides you would have 2 completely different skin tones. althought that is a wicked back piece. I have one client who's a heck's angels (really autocensure?) and his whole arm is covered in unicorns and rainbows. I'm not kidding either. kinda fun to do lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, some really nice tattoos on everybody. Love the insect themes on Kotomi, the Mezzo design on Mvalenz, patrickfraser's Oms, and of course Fleurdejoo's, even though she didn't show my favorite one. ;)

Beautiful work, Petoly! Both color and b&w. The classic monsters are top notch.

This my wicked back piece...

worst+tattoos15.jpg

And my stomach tat...

936-cat-butt-tattoo-tattoo.jpg
You seem to only tan on your front, Id get that checked out.........

Is that where the fun is?

Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun...

Last edited by a moderator: