Tattoo's and you?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True story!
I guess I should keep the inside jokes to a minimum so no one thinks I'm being mean or fresh with you.

All in good fun, people! Nothing to see here...

these-arent-the-droids-youre-looking-for-prints-size.jpg

omg does anyone EVER stay on topic around here? LOL every thread! I swear! tangents just left and right! it's like we are a bunch of ADD chickens sqawking around at each other.

this post is also to reinforce my case.

True brotha very true, but in defense, this is a very off topic on a mantid forum to start with? So some people are having fun, not worried about clutter on the subject I think?

Last edited by a moderator:
True brotha very true, but in defense, this is a very off topic on a mantid forum to start with? So some people are having fun, not worried about clutter on the subject I think?
Yeah, ain't nobody coming here to research tattoos. These kinds of posts are strictly for fun.

I regularly frequent mantis forums to study the art of tattooing. I don't know what you are talking about...and I demand some order! oooooooorrrrrrrrDDDAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

also I'd like to point out the mispunctuation on Tattoo's on the topic name. It should be tattoos. tsk tsk

No I would not have said it if I thought it would peeve you.

I am sensitive about my grammar and spelling but not sensitive enough to do something about it!!!!

So I was like, well you were wrong about something too!

Like a five year old.

But I really really wasn't serious.

And I like your work! You should put it back up and accept my apologies.

well it doesn't say tattoos you have does it? it says tattoos and you ;) . Tattoos are a big part of my life...besides I Wasn't being serious sheesh I was just messing around. that's fine I'll take my stuff down. but for the record that wasn't even a fraction of my portfolio.

I'm not mad and u don't have to take them down. I really enjoyed seeing them. Almost everything I write on here is in good fun. Sorry if you thought I was mad or something?

It says tattoos and you

You got any? Let's see 'em!

Best,

Jude

well it doesn't say tattoos you have does it? it says tattoos and you ;) . Tattoos are a big part of my life...besides I Wasn't being serious sheesh I was just messing around. that's fine I'll take my stuff down. but for the record that wasn't even a fraction of my portfolio.
Dude, come'on we all liked your photos, she was just mess'n with you, if she knew you would take her seriously she wouldn't have said it? I for one hope you put them back and add some more... You've got mad skillz!

I'd post mine, but not sure if my pic is family friendly.. i have daisy duck and tinkerbell on my chest :)

everyone apparently thinks I'm butthurt. lol I'm not. she's right these tattoos aren't on me they were tattoos I did on other people. doens't really pertain to what's going on here.