Texas Unicorn Won't Eat

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

username

Hello everyone. I have an L3 Texas Unicorn Mantis who just will not eat for me. It will literally walk on top of moths and show no interest, where as my other kinds of mantises devour moths within minutes. Any ideas? Should I be feeding it something else?

Thanks

He/she is probably about to molt. Hoe long have you had him/her?

I agree.

At first this puzzled and upset me too and I would post the same complaint.

The next day (or day after) my question was answered when I looked in their jar and found them twice the

size they were and their shed skin on the floor!!

A day after a shed, they will eat like little gluttons :)

Dont forget to mist a little distilled water every other day or so, just a squirt will do it.

Hey guys username's my brother and it isn't about to molt because it just did on friday. \

Hello everyone. I have an L3 Texas Unicorn Mantis who just will not eat for me. It will literally walk on top of moths and show no interest, where as my other kinds of mantises devour moths within minutes. Any ideas? Should I be feeding it something else?

Thanks
some of my mantids eat then don't eat for a while and my sub adult creobroter p. molted five days ago and hasn't eaten yet, some take time.

Latest posts