The FIRST Praying Mantis in SPACE!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread. When are you gonna send the mantids up in space? Btw, the pics on your uncle's site are great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I don't really see the purpose in this experiment. I think it's pretty interesting and I won't bog you down with negative comments and be doubtful. Good luck and it seems to be going well. You've got a cool uncle to help you out with this kind of stuff.

Failure??? Com'on guys cut him some slack, it's called "Near Space or Bust" not "To the Moon and Back", I for one am impressed and think they did all he said they would do, congratulations Alex!

The only time I have a doubt is when you say "Just a normal Saturday for me :D " let's not get cheeky, I think your uncle deserves better than that. <_<

Failure??? Com'on guys cut him some slack, it's called "Near Space or Bust" not "To the Moon and Back", I for one am impressed and think they did all he said they would do, congratulations Alex!

The only time I have a doubt is when you say "Just a normal Saturday for me :D " let's not get cheeky, I think your uncle deserves better than that. <_<
Thanks.

I was kidding lol

Latest posts