Video in Dedication to Majesty

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantidBro

Reaction score
Here is a video I made in dedication to Majesty.

People would probably laugh at me, what with being a guy and making a sad video after the death of my mantid, but hey, I DO have feelings, ya know. Especially when it comes to animals. And especially when they were mine. They're so innocent.

Nice job on the video. Sorry about the death.

Sorry to Brancsika as well. 11 months is a long life. I wish mantids lived longer.

Aw, little Majesty :) You're not alone, I made a video earlier this year in memory of my subadult M religiosa who mismolted :)

Why is this a sad video? It should be a happy one celebrating her life. I'm sorry for your loss.

Fitting rememberance Bro; she looked like a lovely girl. My aging Nikki remains vibrant, but the heavenly chirp of crickets will call her sooner than later. On one of the photographs, Majesty is eating something (pink cube) on your hand. What is that?

Chin up ol' bean.

I like the vid. Makes me sad since my oldest mantis (11 months) died today from being eggbound
Thanks. It makes me sad too. But I like occupying myself with her photos. It makes me remember how awesome she was. I'm sorry your mantid died today... Majesty may have died from being egg-bound, too. She was 10 months old but she never laid and ootheca and her reproductive organs and anus had hardened and turned black so she wasn't able to release anything.

Nice job on the video. Sorry about the death.

Sorry to Brancsika as well. 11 months is a long life. I wish mantids lived longer.
Thanks. And thanks.

Yeah that sucks. 11 months is very good. Majesty lived 10 months. I wish they lived longer too.

R.I.P Majesty.

MantidBro. I hope it doesn't stop you from keeping more mantis.
No I actually had bought a Tenodera sinensis ootheca online which hatched a month before she died. She died a few days after the nymphs reached L2. I currently have two of those Tenodera sinensis, one which is L3 and one which is L4.

Latest posts