Vlodek

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My second transaction with Vlodek, like the first, was just great! Fast shipping, great packing, and LOVELY specimens.

I bought some nymphs from Vlodek. They arrived well packed fast and in perfect shape.

Mantids were packed up great, arrived quickly and thanks for the freebies. I will definetely buy from again.

We traded some ooths with Vlodek. I received a fine parcel and I also got a big bonus :)

Thanks a lot, you're a trustworthy and proffesional breeder Vlodek!

Another great trade!! very nice packing and include extra mantis (ghost) for the trade although it is not necessary. Nice little otomantis sp. Thanks Wlodek!!

My latest transaction with Vlodek (of several, now) was great, as usual. Well packed, healthy specimens.

Kristin

I got another package of about 10 mantids from Vlodek, all well-packaged and fed, shipped quickly, plus he threw in a great freebie. Thanks!

I received a couple mantis from Vlodek and they both came in looking good, fed them both and gave them new homes, and neither complained or had anything bad to say about their old keeper or the plane flight! :lol:

just received 3 mantis from vlodek great price and excellent packing hope to buy some more soon

I just wanted to comment on my experience with Vlodek. . . Mr. Vlodek was instrumental in helping me start my Ghost breeding program, I had several males just about ready to molt into adult but had no females!. He was kind enough to offer me a freshly molted female and shipped her to me at his expense!, to add to this he included some extras that I didn't expect, they were well packaged and arrived perfectly during a severe snow storm, healthy and in perfect condition because he took the time and effort to ship them properly. To add to this he has given his advice freely and is a wealth of information regarding culture preparation for a number of feeder insect that helped me to get ready for my 2nd breeding program of B. borealis. I consider him a friend and a reliable breeder that I would gladly do business with again. I recommend him highly. . .and if you do business with him you will be very satisfied with his dedication to you and your hobby.

Best Regards, Tom. . . tomthumb123456

I've received a couple of packages from Wlodek now and each time the packing was excellent with insulation and heat packs. Would gladly deal with again.

Received a package from Vlodek last week. Very well packaged, I was very surprised that his heatpack was still mildly warm today (Monday) when I was cleaning up. The package was shipped last Tuesday! All nymphs made the trip and were very very well fed. Very nice person and very responsible as well : ) Highly recommend him!

Received some very healthy, well-packed mantids. Highly recommend this breeder. Thanks so much :) I should add that I even got an extra surprise nymph :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received a male from him and came in great shape,with nice packing,I've dealt with him before I believe as well,also a success,so sorry to just be leaving this now Wlodek

Received 4 nymphs from Vlodek, no casualties during shipment. Great packing. Highly recommended.

Latest posts