Vlodek

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great person to deal with. Got a couple extra and each of the dozen nymphs in separate container.

I just received my order from Vlodek. It was packed very well and the nymphs are in perfect shape.

I will definitely buy from him again!

A++++ transaction. Great person to deal with. I will buy from him again.

Thanks Wlodek!

I did a transaction with him and received the Thistle Mantis Ooth from him. Excellent packing and fast shipping.

I bought some Hierodula nymphs from Vlodek, and he shipped them quickly, sent me some extra Sphodromantis nymphs and some turkish roaches for free! Will definitely buy from again. Very nice communication, and shipped professionally.

we purchased from Vlodek and he met us at the white plains reptile expo (local show) to drop them off

it was great to meet him in person

and thank you again for the nymphs

A top notch transaction! All the mantids arrived happy and healthy, along with some extras (what a pleasant surprise!). Each mantis was packed in an individual container, along with insulation and a heat pack. Fast shipping, great communication, excellent seller. I will definitely do business with Vlodek again. Thanks for everything!

I wrote Vlodek about his mantis Easter sale the day he posted the ad which he promptly shipped out the next day.They were very well packed.All 8 B Mendica were alive and well.He was a pleasure to deal with and threw in some extras.I highly recommend and will definitely be doing business with him again.

Thanks Vlodek!

Vlodek,
I received a shipment that my brother paid for (tomthumb123456) From Vlodek not only was it packed perfectly that the mantises were all live on arrival with the heat pack that was placed inside also that he had thrown and extras which in this day and age I find amazing! Am looking forward to doing business directly with him in the future it's nice that people like this gentleman take the time and not just for packing but to even consider giving people extras and also put in a culture in the package so I have something to feed them until I can start one. Like I said to me he's amazing person and if you need anything he goes out of his way thanks a lot MR. Vlodek !

Origanally ordered 5 B. Mendica and received two extra with another two sphodromantis gastrica as a gift! All were alive and packaged amazingly! Overall a great guy to order from! Great communication throughout everything! Definitely gonna order from him again. 20/10

I should've left a review earlier, but forgot to. Everything arrived perfectly - everything was packed great, all mantids arrived safe and alive, and he even sent extras!! Priced greatly, would definitely do buisness again. 10/10

Latest posts