Vlodek

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought good amount of P. wahlbergii & DeadLeaf mantids came with few extra buddys! :D

Quick shipping,excellent prices,flawfless packaging & organized.

Highly recommended!

Add another check in the thumbs up column! We usually catch nymphs in the spring and have only ordered mantises twice before: a Chinese ooth from a scientific supply house and a ghost ooth from Hibiscussmile. We were a bit worried about buying nymphs because they can be so fragile, but the temperature seemed unusually pleasant for August, so we took the plunge. Vlodek came through in spades and the nymphs arrived happy and active. My son opened the package before I got home from work, but I could tell (from the scraps lying about the place, and from the cups the mantises were in) that Vlodek did a bang-up job packing them.

Thank you so much! I've got one very happy boy with an interesting fall ahead of him. (And I'm mighty happy, too.)

Vlodek knows great customer service!

Just received some nymphs! fot some freebies... Great breeder and generous individual. Excellent communication and packing..

Then to top it all off, he really helped me out in a bind over fruit flies.. Sent them out for me that day...

I will be ordering again... I am sure!

Thanks again

Beautiful nymphs, all arrived happy and healthy (along with some extras too)! Excellent transaction as usual, looking forward to dealing with him again and again!

Thank you again, Vlodek. :)

Also very pleased with the transaction. All healthy and doing well. I'll order again. Thanks

A+!!!

Couldn't give this guy enough praise!

Ordered 5 mantises all arrived safe, happy and healthy. Super stoked they were able to come in so quick too! Packaging was top notch. Could already tell they had been secure the whole trip here. Think the best part was the 3 freebies I also received. Did not expect that! Gotta give the guy credit. He goes all out. Highly recommend to anybody. Will be posting an unboxing video soon :)

Looking to do more transactions in the near future.

Thanks again!

Does an excellent job for sure, all mantids I bought from him are still alive and happy, will soon be doing business again, those 5 nymphs are all female :p

Purchased some mantises and they all arrived alive and well with extras. He has great prices and they were well-shipped. I recommend Vlodek if you're interested in making a purchase.

Great packing and fast shipping! Mantis molted and still where all alive. He even through in a few extra. Thank you Vlodek!

Mikhail

Ok said I would order again... And I did

I was not disappointed... Excellent transaction

A few freebies.. Bonus points! THANKS

I'll be Back... Hehe

Received a package. Packaging was excellent and everyone was alive and happy even though it looked like the mailman punched the box or something. You've got to know it's awesome packaging when it survives the mad mailman : )

Thanks again!

Ordered some violin mantises from him. Received them all fine and he included some P. Wahlbergiis for free in the box.

Happy with the transaction.

Received some items from Vlodek. Items arrived well packaged and in a timely manner.

Great guy, All mantises are very happy and healthy. Will buy from again! (thanks again for the freebie!) =-)

The mantids I ordered arrived safely and quickly, as usual, plus a bonus. :) Excellent as always! Will be back again and again. :)

Great packaging, communication, and prices. Threw in an extra. Won't hesitate with any future business.

Professional, expert breeding and healthy nymphs. He always comes through. Thanks for the extras :D A++++++++++++

Vlodek did an outstanding job of getting several nymphs shipped out to me during the cold weather. I received everything that I ordered plus extras - much appreciated! He helped me out by selling me a few supplies that I needed (saved me time and money by not having to buy elsewhere). I have been in the insect hobby for a while now, but these are my first mantises (other than a few native S. carolina that I have caught). He has a return customer for sure!

If you need bugs and need them fast and healthy, go with Vlodek!

Latest posts