• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Phyllocrania paradoxa (Ghost mantis)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamkeir

Reaction score
Hi,

I am after 5x Phyllocrania paradoxa (Ghost mantis) if anyone has any for sale please? Ideally 1st/2nd instar.

I'm based in Bristol, UK so after a UK-based breeder ideally.

Let me know, thank you.

Keir

UPDATE: I can't seem to be able to reply to this topic, so not sure if others are having same issue? Anyway, I am still very keen to get hold of some Ghosts so please drop me a message if you have any available! Thanks :)

UPDATE 2: I literally cannot find any Ghost nymphs for sale anywhere! So bizarre - never found it hard to find Ghosts before! I've also tried posting on ukmantisforums.co.uk, bugnation.co.uk, captivebredreptileforums.co.uk and reptileforums.co.uk, and eBay is bare! Does anyone know of any other places I could try looking? Any advice greatly appreciated!

UPDATE 3: That said, after I was just about to give up, someone got in touch with some nymphs available so I'm all sorted now! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts