What do Mantid Forum members drive?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
91 Cadillac sedan deville now, used to drive a really great mint 88 Cadillac sedan deville in my younger days, we had black lights installed inside and setup with great sound, people loved riding in it, my latest husband wrecked it, before he was my husband. <_<

infiniti g35 coupe
Nice, me too! I love the exhaust note. I mostly drive with the radio off just to listen to it. :D

3501581744_9182be7fea_o.jpg

My previous car was an awesome Mazda6 S

3546330942_54245bff94_o.jpg

wow nice i like those projectors. yea i was part of a car crew here that was strictly g's and z's

Last edited by a moderator:
'97 Ford Taurus, its gold colored, gets me where Im going and thats all that matters to me.

My dad drives a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport and my mom has a 2002 Chevy Suburban. Not sure what I want for my first car, but there's a 1977 VW Beetle for sale not too far from my house, and it's almost in PERFECT condition. But 1) My driving lessons don't start until like next year, 2) I'm sure the Beetle's not too cheap, and 3) It'll probably be bought by the time I can drive. But right now I still have an AWESOME bike. Yellow 2009 24" 21 Speed Dual Suspension Magna Excitor Mountain Bike. :p

I have a redline bmx bike. I use to want an old beetle for my first car, but i ended up getting a 1995 eagle talon non turbo. Then for my next car i was in love with talons so i got a 1991 eagle talon tsi awd. The non turbo was a great first car. Its the same exact car as an eclipse, just produced by chrysler.

Thank you! No ive never done autocross. Mostly just 1/4 mile. I had a 07 wrx before the sti. Fun cars. The sti is slammed about 2 inches lower then a stock sti. Other than that its mostly stock.....mostly. ;)

Forgot to mention my next door neighbor's brother-in-law has a brand new Bentley Continental GTC!!! I've only seen it in person once, but I still drool over the pics I took... :p I'll try to post them soon. :)

My first car, and I love it absolutely to death.

truck F/1.2 pano by yeatzee (now 17, but still learning), on Flickr

:( by yeatzee (now 17, but still learning), on Flickr

(trying night shots, dont laugh :rolleyes: It was an epic fail which is why its on private on my flickr ;) )

Next to a fatty chevy

2011-08-29_19-23-25_23.jpg

Eventually its gunna be lifted 3" with 32" aggressive looking tires. Haven't decided on the rims yet though.

(Also looking into getting a flowmaster, some KC daylighters for the front, etc.)

Ive had a couple friends who have rangers, they are fun trucks to play around with. Is it the v6, or the 4 banger? And that night shot is actually pretty good!

Latest posts