What do Mantid Forum members drive?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first car, and I love it absolutely to death.

truck F/1.2 pano by yeatzee (now 17, but still learning), on Flickr

:( by yeatzee (now 17, but still learning), on Flickr

(trying night shots, dont laugh :rolleyes: It was an epic fail which is why its on private on my flickr ;) )

Next to a fatty chevy

2011-08-29_19-23-25_23.jpg

Eventually its gunna be lifted 3" with 32" aggressive looking tires. Haven't decided on the rims yet though.

(Also looking into getting a flowmaster, some KC daylighters for the front, etc.)
O.K. Yeatze!I just worked out that Ford never made a "F1.2 Pano"! So what is that, a 2008 Ranger?. They don't change much from year to year. How many pix did you stitch?

I just drive people crazy (not sure what year that is?) :p

2001 Dodge 3500 maxi van(needed for work), 2002 Chrysler Concorde also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha mines got awd and is still tale happy even without. I think your ranger wants a 6 inch lift btw. :D
Hahaha 6 inches might be a bit much for a DD. Im thinking 3ish with 32's :) Now 6 might be ok if i go 33's with a spindle and shackle (?) lift + body lift but Im not sure.
O.K. Yeatze!I just worked out that Ford never made a "F1.2 Pano"! So what is that, a 2008 Ranger?. They don't change much from year to year. How many pix did you stitch?
Its a 2002 :)

The pano is 18 images total, creates a really cool effect huh? B)

2007 Chevy Avalanche and 2010 Honda Accord. Here is some pics of my old trucks and cars i dont have any of my new ones.

bike2.jpg

2008hondaridgelinertl006.jpg

mudriding001.jpg

robbystruck007.jpg

Sons Dirt Bike.

jcbikeandebaymotor003.jpg

Sons 4 Wheeler

4wheeleranddogs017.jpg

my 4 wheeler

4wheeler004.jpg

benz-LL.jpg

My BFF, who I am very thankful for. We've been together for 7 years, and she's kept me safe & sound, never once causing me to become decapitated!!!

I drove a fancy foreign luxury car for years (fully loaded Audi A6 - black on black leather, heated seats, all-wheel drive, dual climate control, etc. etc.) but I got tired of expensive repair bills once the car was out of warranty. As an example, a single headlight went out (the crazy bright xenon), and after parts and labor my costs were in the hundreds!

Now I drive economical but boring cars: a Toyota Yaris and a Toyota Rav4. I probably won't buy another fancy car until I win the lottery and/or retire. :D

Added an Edge Sport to the fleet over the weekend...
Money bags over here ^ hahahahaha very cool kamakiri

Found my clone yesterday driving home from college

2011-09-06_17-29-31_25.jpg

His is the one on the left (our left). Differences are I've got a bed liner, his was clean (friends live on dirt roads ;) ), my rims were vastly cleaner/shinier, and my front bumper valence is painted black

I drove a fancy foreign luxury car for years (fully loaded Audi A6 - black on black leather, heated seats, all-wheel drive, dual climate control, etc. etc.) but I got tired of expensive repair bills once the car was out of warranty. As an example, a single headlight went out (the crazy bright xenon), and after parts and labor my costs were in the hundreds!

Now I drive economical but boring cars: a Toyota Yaris and a Toyota Rav4. I probably won't buy another fancy car until I win the lottery and/or retire.
biggrin.gif
Oy vey! You're entirely correct. The repair bills post warranty are beyond obscene. So I think you made a smart move, indeed! I'm not far behind :)

Smart. Admittedly, I think a person should spend their hard-earned money however they please. So if cars are your thing, go for it, all the power to ya. But for me? I'm gonna drive cheap cars and use the money saved to take my gal around the world and make a serious run at my bucket list (e.g. cage dive with great whites).

But I will still read this thread to admire the shiney. :)

Latest posts