what do u think of this?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MJ you are fast on track! congrate on the new website. Price is reasonable. If it was 4 yrs ago this would be a low price here in the USA. it must have been $15 for a PW second instar back then. Very nice pics on the website.

MJ you are fast on track! congrate on the new website. Price is reasonable. If it was 4 yrs ago this would be a low price here in the USA. it must have been $15 for a PW second instar back then. Very nice pics on the website.
thanks yen..my 1st mantis that will be sold on web site are PC i got an ooth fromian and its about 3 weeks way..i have Q..what is best time to sell them..2nd or 3rd instar?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's best to wait until third instar to sell them if you can. By that point most all of the weak have died off and you will be left with mantids that all have a good chance at making it to adult.

It's best to wait until third instar to sell them if you can. By that point most all of the weak have died off and you will be left with mantids that all have a good chance at making it to adult.
i have changed it so every one says 3rd instar..thanks andrew for advice..

With uk weather dec-march, i would say bigger = better when shipping in uk!

thanks yen..my 1st mantis that will be sold on web site are PC i got an ooth fromian and its about 3 weeks way..i have Q..what is best time to sell them..2nd or 3rd instar?
Yes to avoid dissappointment (to you and especially to the buyers), it is better to wait till the mantis moulted at least once before sending them out, especially during the cold winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes to avoid dissappointment (to you and especially to the buyers), it is better to wait till the mantis moulted at least once before sending them out, especially during the cold winter.
i have changed it..i will only send out stuff thats 3rd star and behond..that sounds ok right?oh and i wont ship mantis to us,..only ooths,,no point right they only die?

i have changed it..i will only send out stuff thats 3rd star and behond..that sounds ok right?oh and i wont ship mantis to us,..only ooths,,no point right they only die?
Most likely unless you include a whole bunch of food for them as the trip overseas sometimes lasts more than a week, or they are seized by customs.

Latest posts