What do you think of my YouTube channle??? Moonlight Mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I'm a hobbyist just like you, I just want to help as many people as I can, I know that there is always better information out there so speak up and it will be added to help others. As we grow as a community we will need more outlets for information exchange, which lead to my little info channel. (keep in mind everyone has a different opinion and we all have different techniques) so if you think you are doing something others should know about that really worked for you, I will give it a try and share! overall what do you think?

KKKKKevin.jpg

I enjoy watching your content :) You should post more lol. something that worked for me, when I was keeping Rhombodera stalii, I would put a cotton ball in the deli cup or whatever enclosure I was using.. And when I noticed they were due to moult any time I would moisten it so there was a constant source of raised humidity until the mantid moulted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen a few of your videos while I was preparing to buy my first mantis and they were pretty good.

You seem to know quite a lot about them and are very informative.

I have watched many of your videos!I think they are very informative, I have learned a lot by watching them keep up the good work.

That one where the guy at the swap had the baby tail less whip scorpions was great :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .

Seriously, I hate seeing myself on video but the rest of the video was cool and so are your others.

Latest posts