What In The World..... Finally wahoo....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still got another ooth waiting to hatch anyday there still coming out i have 24 out so far, this was a good hatch.

IMG_20130515_194416_141_zps9f0c1437.jpg

there getting there cream color, lol

IMG_20130516_111520_951_zps586269f9.jpg

IMG_20130516_111459_372_zpse53f3ad0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap: Way to go man! I love their fresh hatch colour! The white with green eyes is sick and a favorite :) Good luck with them man! ;)

Very beautiful! Its good to see this! Can't wait to see if mine hatches. Must feel great! Good luck with these gongys. They are by far my favorites hahaha.

If these werent gongies i would go all grammar nazi on u for misusing the word "there" :rolleyes:

Very cute babies though
lol most of my posting is done on my droid razr auto spell, haha good catch.

did a recount and there is actually 23 the last one didnt make it out all the way :blush:

This isn't the grammar and spelling forum.

Just count yourself blessed that you're so smart and have gotten such a marvelous education, Mr. Latin class.

Also when I write you guys from my phone I'm doin' good just to find the keys at all,l period.

I swear I read a post of yours one day Alex, that mentioned your Latin class, I was like "Man I've only read about those in books!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts