Where can I buy Fruit fly colonies?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Hever

And extra mix of food to keep them alive?

I found some sites but I don't know which are trustworthy or not.

The U.S., I though people would look at my location -_-

I didn't know I was signed out and wondered why it asked for a confirming number thing and my name.

This is the first tiem I posted since a while because my computer broke.

Try reptilefoods.com or ebay.com for the Fruit Flies

And then go to sciencekit.com for the Drosophillia media

Petco? Petsmart? Ask around the pet shops and aquaria (is that plural for aquarium?). When you get it, make a culture for it so more can grow.

grubco.com, wormman.com, carolina.com, mantisplace, etc. I could go on and on. Go to google and type in fruit flies for sale. Or if you have to have them now petco but their cultures usually suck. I get mine from carolina.com becuase they also sell the medium.

And extra mix of food to keep them alive?I found some sites but I don't know which are trustworthy or not.
I just joined the forum, so you probably already found a source, but petco actually sells fruit flies and growing medium. :rolleyes:

I just joined the forum, so you probably already found a source, but petco actually sells fruit flies and growing medium. :rolleyes:
I find the little petco jars difficult to use without squashing several when I put the foam plug back in...and they aren't always in stock in the stores. Well, at least not the last time I needed to buy.

Latest posts