Where to buy/start?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is to laugh. It's like watching Congress or Parliament.

Did anyone actually HELP this new member request?? He's probably long gone.

Forget exotics for heaven's sake. He has zero experience. Let him start with a Chinese or something similar. Big, personable and easy.
Yes, Mike offered him Ghosts, and I also offered some of my surplus privately. Any of those offered would be excellent to start with.

Knock it off, before someone drops a house on ALL of you! If you have negative feedback to leave, leave it. I believe that ALL forums are very clique-ey. Everybody wants to be in with the "in' crowd. High school never ends, does it? I have usually been an outsider, but found it fun on the forum. Then...people left...people came back...and it just isn't as fun anymore.

This is just what I am talking about, I did not say anything against you, I was pointing out that your one word was edited, because it is a family forum. that was all, nothing at all against you.

Peter, 99.9% of the people here including me truly appreciate all that you and Orin have done with this forum, for someone to think your responsible for every post or thread thats not perfect is plain blasphemy, you should do what ever helps pay the bills around here, with banners, third party offers or what ever you deem as good for the forum period!

Don't let a few people naive people(or person) let you think your efforts and intentions are not appreciated!

If anyone doesn't like how things are ran around here, there's the door..

I'd like to think we're all on the same team, but sometimes I wonder?

Edit: And I totally agree with Patrick!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just what I am talking about, I did not say anything against you, I was pointing out that your one word was edited, because it is a family forum. that was all, nothing at all against you.
I disagree. My impression from your previous post was very much against mike and his friends. People who want the hobby to grow and do everything they can to help it do so by posting guides and pictures and how-tos, all while offering up mantids as cheap as they can afford to make them. There's a lot of people on the forum, including those who've been here 7 years or more, who could learn a thing or two about how to conduct a hobby. Unless of course they all want to crash it straight into the ground.

Latest posts