Where to get net cage

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually seen a difference in window screen both labeled as polimer at the hardware store. Some is like a fabric, it flops and folds and doesnt bend. And some is like metal, its hard, solid, and actually bends when I move it instead of just flopping around. I use the one thats more like fabric in my enclosures and havent had a problem so far.

As for net cages, how do you guys go about furnishing them? Im guessing you dont glue anything to it. What about the substrate?
It is more about the hole size not the overall rigidity. Even if it flops it could be problematic. can you get some pics?

Small enough holes melanos can squeeze through only if they try really really hard, so it usually doesnt happen. Like I said theres been no problems so far in the months I've been using it. I also have a garden mat material that lets air through easy and water will drip through it, but there basically isnt any holes.

This is the screen:

4vUhv.jpg

And here it is in my Crab spider's enclosure.

IMG_0008.JPG

Latest posts