Who let the Dogs out?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisL

Reaction score
Hello, I decided to create this topic so we can see what our dogs look like and how many of us have dogs and love them. They are like family and are loyal to us and are considered “mans best friend” I’ll start off with mine. My little girl Blue the Australian Shepherd!!!

B942AE21-69D7-4B2E-9B3E-B473FB326751.jpeg

118FAC93-E17C-431A-94B6-F6793B52A55F.jpeg

Your dog is Bluetiful! :p  

I wish I could have a dog, but my dad is allergic to all dogs, even the supposed hypoallergenic dogs. It is really sad!

- MantisGirl13

Your dog is Bluetiful! :p  

I wish I could have a dog, but my dad is allergic to all dogs, even the supposed hypoallergenic dogs. It is really sad!

- MantisGirl13
Thank you 😊,I remember feeling like that @MantisGirl13. My mom is allergic also, even to the hypoallergenic ones. I waited a few years. My mom was super bad in the beginning but now she has done much better and can hang out with her more👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,unfortunately my dad has bad asthma as well and he cannot be around ANYTHING with fur or feathers or he will have trouble breathing. He even reacted to my gerbils so I had to give them away!

- MantisGirl13

Yes,unfortunately my dad has bad asthma as well and he cannot be around ANYTHING with fur or feathers or he will have trouble breathing. He even reacted to my gerbils so I had to give them away!

- MantisGirl13
Oh wow 😮, that is worse than my mom. That is very sad that you had to give away your gerbils. I feel sorry for you. 

Then Scooby belongs here too: He is a cross breed Labador and a very sweet dog. He is 2,5 years old but  sometimes he behaves like a pup.

scooby.jpg.bbf57d4b8937758c985aa7e3f9c1d253.jpg

the-praying-dogpsd.png

scooby-sunglasses.jpg

@Little Mantiswow, scooby looks super funny in the second and third pic :p . Also wherever you took the picture at it’s amazing. My dog would go crazy there. 

Scooby lays mostly with his front paws  crossed like that.  I think he likes it😁 That with the sun glasses on is a trick you must learn when he is young and then with small dog cookies. Now he can sit still with a cookie or something else on his nose and don't move , till you tell him to eat the snack.

Awww! All these dogs and pups are adorable! I may be able to get a dog once we move into our new house. I'm thinking either a Labrodor or a German Shepard. Blue, Scooby, Samson, and Daisy just melt your heart when you look at them. 😊

Love seeing all your super cute pups!😍😍 Here's a picture of my Doberman Lux at our conformation class the other day. He is 8 months old today!IMG_9451.JPG

Wow! Such pretty, adorable dogs! 

If I had not given away my gerbils I never would have really gotten into mantids, so I am fine with that!

- MantisGirl13

Latest posts