Wow

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see it there Rob still :)

Ive only ever seen Psuedocreobotra spelt boter on one site, i was just using common sence, using the spelling ive seen everywhere. Seems to be a problem on any forum is people trying to constantly trying to show how big their brain balls are lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see it there Rob still :) Ive only ever seen Psuedocreobotra spelt boter on one site, i was just using common sence, using the spelling ive seen everywhere. Seems to be a problem on any forum is people trying to constantly trying to show how big their brain balls are lol
Yes, Rob's post is still here... but yours may not be! :eek: :lol:

Nice Harpagomantis Tricolor...

I know the name of this species by my own not from the help from Christian or the photo comments, my neighbor next door breed this species a year ago...

I say the color are spectacular...

I doubt that your neighbor really bred Harpagomantis tricolor. If he is from Borneo, too (what seems to be rather obvious) he probably had Theopropus borneensis, a species which resembles Harpagomantis somewhat in the larval stage. Harpagomantis is a South African genus which was only rarely bred in other parts of the world. I doubt that he got in Borneo the hands on one.

I doubt that your neighbor really bred Harpagomantis tricolor. If he is from Borneo, too (what seems to be rather obvious) he probably had Theopropus borneensis, a species which resembles Harpagomantis somewhat in the larval stage. Harpagomantis is a South African genus which was only rarely bred in other parts of the world. I doubt that he got in Borneo the hands on one.
He said he bought it on the internet...

From where? There are several flower mantid genera which would be candidates of what he had. I would be really surprised if he really had Harpagomantis.

Latest posts