• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Cute L3 Female with Personality!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorManny

Reaction score
Yes, I know this sounds silly, but I just lost my orchid mantis whom I raised from an L2 and had for 11months. She was rather tame and 'friendly' (she'd crawl on easily and loved eating honey off my fingers/hand.

I know there's no replacing her, but it's been lonely in my apartment and I'd like to have another soon. Preferably an L3 (maybe an L4) female so the sex can be determined, but still young enough for me to 'raise' her. I know getting another orchid mantis with those preferences would be difficult, if not impossible, so I'm open to any other species as long as it's not known for being timid(i.e. ghost mantis or other dead leaf species that are timid/still).

If you happen to have a little girl nymph who seems 'friendly' and would like attention, I would love to be her obsessive mantis mommy--especially if you're willing to put up with my questions about the care of the species if she's not an orchid mantis, hit me up!

Latest posts