Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet another successful and pleasant transaction with Yen Saw :) ! Just received my L4/ L5 nymphs of Devil Flower mantids, and all are in great shape :) !

Thanks Yen :) !!

Yen Saw was quick to reply to email and always provided helpful replies. I received the mantids in a carefully packed parcel and they were lively and exactly as described. If I have any further needs I will be sure to email Yen right away, and I highly recommend this breeder to others.

I just got some mantids from yen this morning. All came in great shape and are healthy. He helped me with the all the question i asked because i am only a beginer. He even threw extra. :D

Thanks Yen your a god guy

Yen outdid himself again and sent some GORGEOUS, absolutely GORGEOUS Orchid mantids my way. Was unsure about gender of the L3 male, so he he sent TWO with the second as a bonus. Fast delivery; excellent communication; best prices I've seen yet. Everything packaged like a pro. Took a while to unpack the mantids from their little cups, but it's worth it because clearly the mantids' safety are priority. I could see how the packing worked nicely with the box in any orientation, which is a fear for all people shipping mantids through the mail. Highly recommended!

I ordered a male and female pair of H.Coronatus mantids from Yen. Rather than the two I expected I had a bonus male. Packaging, communication, mantid quality and quick delivery were all exceptional. I hope to do business with Yen again soon as should anyone else considering making a transation with Yen.

thank you,

Mike

Another flawless transaction with Yen :D Hmmm, is that like a flawless victory? Thanks for the extra bark mantid 8) And I have more room for mantids now :wink:

I got an ant mantis ooth from yen last week it has hatched out about 35 nymphs last night.

I am very happy with all I have received from yen and he has also helped me out with any questions I have had.

Thanks again Yen,

John

Just got my 2nd order from Yen. All are doing well except for 1 dead but that was the fault of Canada Post.

Thanks Yen!

I would like to say a big thank you to Yen, for the professional service he provides. I ordered an Ootheca from Yen a little over 10 days ago, arrived in perfect condition even though the mail men had done their best to kick the box around.

His packaging was second to none and I would also like to point out that the advice he has offered me has just been fantastic.

Not only does he provide a great service he is also very willing to help you out after you have made your purchase.

It's just a shame I cannot provide him with a rating of 10 gold stars as the system doesn't allow me, so I will give him ten very happy faces instead. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok that was eleven, but I said the service was excellent

Cheers

Andy

As always another perfect shipment from Yen :D Extras free of charge 8) Thanks again, Yen!!!

Received some ooths from Yen. In great codition and well packaged.

Plus a really nice person to deal with.

Thanks Yen :D

Another great transaction!

Received some texas unicorn mantids from Yen

Fast shipment and very reliable

thanks again

I received a beautiful shield mantis from Yen. She arrived in excellent condition and even molted to adulthood on the trip safely :D . Thanks again Yen!

Ordered from a site that sells for Yen and got my mantids quick and flawless. Will do more business. Ordered 5 Unicorns 2 Male Spiny Flower Mantis 5 Taiwanese Flower Mantis. He even packed more just in case a few died on the way.

Did a split shipment with Padkison from yen. The texas unicorn mantis look great.

Latest posts