Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My third shipment of Mantids from Yen and as usual a very pleasant transaction. Everyone was packed with care and food. Very highly recommended. Wonderful to do buisness with!

Thank you

Jen

Positive!!

I just got 2 DEAD mantids from Yen. Yes, dead! But that was exactly what I asked for. Iwanted and got an adult female orchid and an adult male budwing for my collection. Thanks Yen and I will be calling for more!

had some Doa's last summer, and Yen Still honored a replacement, which was way more than expected, plus he threw in some freebies! couldn't be happier!!A+ :D

Got some Nymphs from Yen today, Wide Arm, Giant Shield, and

Devil Flower. All arrived healthy and hungry. shipping was fast

and, as always.....Yen gave me a couple of freebies! Always a

pleasure!

Ron

Bought an orchid mantis from Yen. They were packaged well and were very healthy and well fed. He hooked me up with some cool free stuff and he kept in constant contact throughout the process. Very goo d experience.

I received another perfect shipment of mantid nymphs from Yen. As always they were perfectly packaged, all arrived safe and sound, and extras were included too! Always a pleasure doing business with him.

Kevin

I just recieved a few mantids from Yen Saw and it was a wonderful transaction. I wish everything I bought went so smoothly. He even threw in an extra mantid.

Thanks

I just got my package from Yen and the mantids I got from him came in great shape all doing very good and healthy.

I will buy again.

Thanks Yen,

John

Yen helped me several months before I actully bought anything from him. His advise on maintaining my native mantids was right on and helped me a lot.

After several months of bugging him with newbie questions, which he always answered promply, I placed my first order. The order which consisted of adults, nymphs and oothecae arrived very quickly. It was packaged professionally. All the critters made it in good shape.

Yen is not only a credit to the mantid hobby, but he is also one fine human being.

Tom

Easy transaction on my first mantis buy. Yen also helped me with those questions new people to the hobby asked :p

Excellent, healthy looking nymphs, prompt delivery, great guy.

Yen is a great dealer! I just received my mantids this morning and even after a long shipment they were all fine. Three orchids molted in transit with no problems and the budwing ootheca hatched so now I am inundated with little mantids, what a great way to start a hobby!

I have dealt with Yen for a few years now and I fine him to be simply the best person to deal with when it comes to mantids :D After registering with this forum and exchanging some recent email with Yen my "mantid fever" is once more in full force. Looking forward to dealing with you again Yen :lol:

Latest posts