Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An update on ooths I've received from Yen: one of the orchid ooths has hatched! I am now an owner of rhese beautiful little creatures!

As a token of aprecciation I dedicate this pic to Yen :)

2%20orchidy.jpg

I had a great trasaction with Yen...which is normal of course. :p

Before shipping I pestered him with loads of questions and I am shure I annoyed him...he was always promt to PM me back and was continually polite.

I bought 11 Grizzled mantids. Upon arrival two were dead but he included two extra so everything was fine (as nature grizzled mantid hatchlings are very fragile). They were all beautiful. He also included two L1 bud wing mantids free of charge at my surprise. :p He shipped with a heat pack and I would have to say this is the packing I have seen!

I would not hesitate to reccomend Yen to anybody.

AB

I recieved six orchids from yen and one was free. The packaging was perfect and so were the mantids. Yen is an awsome breeder hope to do business with him again. :D

Perfect transaction! Truly professional and his specimens are of the highest quality!

Thanks Yen!

What can I say about Yen !! this is the man to get your mantis from great mantis great prices great guy I will always get from Yen and no body else lets all give a " heck YEAH " for YEN thanks my friend == all the very best to you=== Roachman --Richie :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a professional photographer who loves to shoot mantids and Yen has always treated me very well and sent me mantids in good condition. He answers my email and puts up with my obsessive nature.

He is generous and gives me extra mantids as so many others have mentioned. In return, I am letting him use my photos in his website and to display here as well. Yen is simply a great person to deal with.

Cathy Keifer

Yen Saw is an excellent breeder to work with. I've always had great experiences in dealing with him. He carefully packages all his shipments and mails them out on an extremely timely basis.

My Wahlbergis are happy and active. Yen was also generous enough to "unload" some Grass Mantises and Nigerian Flower Mantises onto me. Thank you Yen!

I am fairly new at Mantids. I bought some orchids and ghosts from Yen. He has answered a TON of questions over the past few days.

I received my new "babies" today and they are stunning. One of the orchids even shed on the way. They were packed well and I even got a freebie.

Thanks a bunch Yen!!!

Another of many transactions with Yen - great service, packing, and mantids as usual, and Yen is always happy to answer questions.

I am quite impressed how Yen, had shipped my package. We did a trade for fruitflies and I will say that anybody who doesn't do business with him is crazy! I appreciated everything he did and he sent me my mantids very quick and all alive. Great person and very quick in replying back with emails. Thanks for reading!

Another transaction with Yen - great service, packing, and mantids as usual. Even a freebie couple of orchid males to match up with the female he sent. :)

I received some Nigerian Flower mantids and Budwings from Yen today.

Excellently packed, as always, and healthy!

Thanks Yen! :)

~Jon Lelito

Yen is an excellent seller...tok care of me and delivered when he said he would..i now have my first mantids thanks to him..

right after i got them the next mornign one shed already..they are all healthy and eating well....

thanks alot..hpe to deal with u again in future....

HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM TO ANYONE......

12 days ago I received two ooths from Yen_Saw, thich take 11 days to reach me. The one, orchid ooth hatched this afternoon just like mantids raining cited by Yen's previous photo. Quite enjoyful to my whole family today.

Yen and I had several conversation over the phone, and I found he is such a pleasant gentleman to talk and the service definitely is superb!

I am ordeing more just now!

Just got my mantids from Yen today. I am happy to say he is wonderful to work with. My babies arrived in great shape and very well packaged, even got a free Budwing who molted on the way and he is doing fine thanks to such careful packing... I love it, very cute little guy. Hope to be getting more very soon. You're AAAA++++ Yen.

Thank you

Jenn

Received a pair of subsubadult orchids from Yen today. They look beautiful and healthy. Yen included a free budwing nymph too! Package was packed really well. That's my model for packing mantises now. Pictures will come really soon!

A+ for Yen!

I just got a handful of new, beautiful mantids! Each arrived in great shape and wonderfully packed. Prompt shipping. THANKS AGAIN!

Yen answered all my questions which was nice since I'm new at this insect. He delivered the mantids as soon as possible. When I ordered them it was late winter/early spring so I was worried if the nymphs would get cold on the trip, but when the package arrived I found that he had also placed a heated bag of some sort and cotton in it to keep them nice and warm. I also got an extra mantis for free :) .

Latest posts