Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yen,

Really nice guy, great service. Great packaging. Freebies to boot. Quick response time and delivery. Genuine concern over the package and it's contents. Informative, willing to provide pics. I would do business with him again. Man if he started doing other inverts, the other online invert stores have some serious competition.

Jo :)

I've purchased mantids from Yen quite a few times, all with great success. This week I got yet another set of beautiful specimens, all packaged very nicely, sent right away, and with some freebies, too! Yen is completely dependable and clearly wants to see his mantids arrive in good shape and wind up in good homes.

my mantis arrived safely and stronly!! thank you :) dont worry i always have rooms for more mantids! i will buy again from you, thanks

casandra

One of the best breeders in the world!

I've traded ooths with him just once, but I am certain, that this is not the last time. 100% trustworthy, VERY friendly, it was a pure plesure to deal with Yen!

Yen Saw has failed to disappoint! If there is anyone out there that is looking to get into Mantids or if you're already into Mantids and want some good quality specimens, This is the gentleman to get a hold of.

I recently traded an ootheca for 5 Orchid mantids and they arrived in excelent condition +1 ! He sent an extra Nymph! His knowledge base and professional demeanor ensure that he will be around for a loooong time. At least I hope so:)

I'm not saying there aren't others out there of this calliber, I am saying that he is a sure bet! Thanks again Yen Saw.

Sincerely,

Paul Bollinger

Hi All!

I have traded my Otomantis sp. nymphs for Yen's H. coronatus nymphs. All nymphs from Yen arrived safe and in great shape. I will definitely trade or buy more mantids from Yen in the future.

Bought some more orchids from yen due to the awesome deal I had with him from my previous purchase...all i have to say is that I got what I expected..healthy mantis in a timely fashion!

Thanks Yen, looking forward to buying more mantis from you!

Yen's the man! Just sent me 3 chubby lil l3 orchids (got here fast!), looking well feed and very healthy. and Im happy to say the 2 free l1s he sent me have both reached l2 with no problems! No way I could be any more pleased with this transaction.

Just got a few mantids from yen. As always, they arrived in perfect condition.

I just got some Marbled and Ghost mantids from Yen. They arrived in great condition and were very active. They are all in their cages and I have put some fruit flies in with them. A couple drank some water too and while they were coming to me, 2 of them molted. The packaging was great and well done. I even got 3 extra from him and am happy to say that 2 of them are doing great. I overnighted it and because of an ice storm it didn't arrive until a day later but only 1 of them died. I plan to buy from Yen again in the future, there is no doubt about that.

Thanks again Yen.

Had another great transaction with Yen.

Everything arrived safely and he threw in an extra once again!

The packaging was very well done and the mantids were very cozy with the addition of a heat pack in this cold weather.

Always a pleasure.

I just got 4 orchid mantis and 2 ghost mantis from yen. I actually only bought 2 orchids and 1 ghost so the extras are something i'm really not used to. The first shipment died due to horrid weather but this one arrived all alive and eating and they were delayed a day from an ice storm. He is by far one of the nicest people i've had the pleasure to do business with.

-Andrew

I am a newbie and just received my first 3 mantids from Yen, one of them being an unexpected freebie.

Not only was the official business part fun and easy, but he also had the patience to answer a thousand questions before I actually did buy them.

They came well packed and were all unharmed and in good condition despite some damage to the box.

Yen, thank you very much!

I recently bought several L2 Orchid & Ghost Nymphs from Yen, they

all arrived very healthy and very quick. Yen was kind enough to send

a few freebies too! Very quick to answer any questions, and knows mantids! They came packed very well, (one shipment came during

cold weather, Yen put a thermal pack in the box) and arrived damage free. Look forward to doing more business with Yen. Nice Guy!

Ron

I just received my first orchid mantis today along with a free one! I had decided on choosing Yen after doing a lot of research and there was so many comments on here about him, I just had to go with him. I'm very happy I did because they are gorgeous and came very quickly with no problem. I would gladly do business with him again!

Add me to the growing chorus of people singing Yen Saw's praises. I received 6 Orchid Mantids (I only ordered 4), and two marbled mantids. All were nice packed for shipment; all arrived healthy and happy and hungry. Yen Saw is excellent with communication, and I couldn't be happier with his mantids or his service. An older Orchid Mantis shipped by him to me has already shed--so I know his stock is pretty healthy.

Thumbs up from me.

Anthony

Latest posts