Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, another raving review for Yen. His communications, packaging, and mantid ooths were fantastic. I was a little disappointed to learn that I was not the only other person Yen has given a free ooth to, and that he routinely does this to all of his customers. :p

Thanks Yen for the great transaction.

Dionae

I bought 5 S. Bicornis' from Yen and as usual everything was great! Packing, shipping and extras and even price! I'm sure I will be back for more!

Hey, Bought an ooth from Yen, everything was great and now I have a zillion little babies running around!!! Thanks Yen!!!!

Mu C. gemmatus yst hatched great and befor Yen predited!! he is the best breeder

I got several mantids from yen, all arrived quickly and even got freebees! Thanks soo much yen these are awsome!!!

Yen is GREAT! I started breeding mantids from our garden several years ago and it was time to move up to some new breeds. Yen sent me some great spiny and asian flowers. I'm officially hooked. I'm sure Yen will get plenty more business from me. Everything was perfectly packaged and he even threw in the extra species for free. What a guy! I can't wait to post some pics. :)

Adam Strange, Los Angeles, CA -- Freelance Illustrator, Writers Group Los Angeles

1215316576_l.jpg

Bought my first Mantis ever from Yen. I ordered 5 Asian giant mantis. I was blown away to see that he

threw in some awesome freebies! 6 Asian Flower Mantis. All arrived in excellent condition and fed immediately

when I threw food into their new homes.

I'm super happy that I ordered from Yen and I'd like to thank him for making my first experience in the world

of Mantids a very positive one!

Thanks Yen! You totally rock!!!!

Cheers-

Dennis

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought few more Whalbergii and Arizona Unicorn. I received the package today. Everything was packed and shipped nicely. Thanks Yen!

I bought two ooths from Yen and ! Surprize he sent extra ooths aggain!!! good looking ooths I`ll be waiting for them to hatch!! Best service with Yen!!

Bought some giant shields from yen and he was kind enough to throw in some extra flower mantids in for free. He was very helpful in answering any questions i had and it was an awesome transaction. Looking forward to doing more business with him.

Another superb transaction with Yen! ;) All mantids arrived perfectly, along with friendly "well wishes." :rolleyes: (What was that, Yen, about your devious intention to make me sweat :p [with all of the progeny I'll hopefully be having]? :lol: Yen is a great breeder, and I feel lucky to also count him as a genuine friend. Thanks again, Yen! :D

Becky Heacox

WOW, It amazes me everytime i order from yen! I just got 2 pseudocreobotra occelata 1 adult 1 sub, and 5 asian flower nymphs!!! thanks a lot yen !!! you rock!

-Emile

I purchased a P. wahlbergii ooth from Yen about a month ago and the shipment not only came promply, but also had an extra ooth of A. formosana included.

I just wanted to report that the A. formosana ooth hatched about a week ago with about 46 nymphs, and the P. wahlbergii ooth hatched out two days ago with about 40 nymphs. Yen has been fantastic with his correspondences, and his ooths are amazing. I would recommend purchasing from Yen with confidence.

Dionae

A++

I just recived a exentally packed box yen has done it again. Even though i got my mantis from a contest the packing was still creme de la creme not to mention all of the mantis i recived 8 boxer nymphs, 3 giant asian sub-adults, and 14 flower mantis way better than what was advertised as 3 place. :D

I just got Yen's free, prize package. Many thanks, again, Yen.

If you've purchased mantids from Yen, you know that you don't have a transaction, you have an Experience. Meticulous packing, healthy, cheerful mantids (one of mine was feeling so good that she laid an ooth, very neatly in two complete segments, on the lid!), and of course, "extras!"

If you haven't purchased mantids from Yen, you're out of luck while he's away, so start saving your pennies now! :D

Received my prize package as a winner in the Talent contest Yen sponsored, along with a nice handwritten "Congrats" note. :D All was great, and Yen even checked with me beforehand to see what species I already had, so he might possibly send me some things I didn't have! How nice is that?!! He sent some H. membranacea, a C. nebulosa couple, B. borealis, and a few P. wahlbergii. He also sent a P. agrionina adult male that I ended up requesting at the last minute. My female ate her previous suitor, and Yen came to the rescue again! As you all know.... Yen's just plain great. :D ! Thank you again so very much, Yen!!! ;)

Received some Asian Flower Mantids from Yen. They arrived carefully packaged and in good health, as always. Thanks Yen!

Hi there Yen you did a job on packing my box I almost didn't want to open it, but I did I got 10 +2 spiny flower's and +10 gambiam spotted eye flower's and thats just 2 cool all 22 made it and are healthy and looking happy, thank you Yen Saw.

Danny

Latest posts