Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a small box from Yen. Three L. minor ooths arrived in great condition. He packed a single nymph with the ooths. By the time the ooths arrived, that single nymph had been joined by another pair! All three nymphs are doing just fine. Can't wait to see how many more show up.

Thanks!!

Just received my Ooths from Yen which arrived in excellent shape, well packed, and ready to hang. I order 1 Ooth of E. gemmatus and E. elongata and Yen sent me 3 of each!!!

Excellent breeder and great to deal with!! Will do business with him again.

Yen! The only man I've ever purchased mantids from, and he has yet to let me down!

:lol:

Thanks for another great transaction Yen, it is always good doing business with you!

:D

Got my order of creobroter nebulosa mantids from yen and despite one with a broken arm they are all healthy and he gave me a few extra plus a free asian mantis on the side so he is the man to deal with!

just got my Lacewing mantis (Tropidomantis gressitti) ooth and its in good condition! Thanks YEN!

Received two ooths. Everything was excellent as always.

I just finished a trade with yen! All i can say is his mantids and ooths are always top notch! B) His dedication to this hobby can not be beaten, and it show with his mantids! Thank-you, yen! :) Your the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my ooths today from Yen, he put in a lot of effort into packaging them to make sure they arrived safely, great communications through out the transactions. great guy to deal with will buy from again. ;)

Got a ooth from Yen and he was a pleasure to deal with and the packaging was excellent thanks again yen your a great guy...Recommend him to anyone!!

i got my ooth this morning which was extremely well packed! i was impressed.

he also threw in a free s.carolina ooth! :)

thanks yen

I bought two native nymphs from Yen. The packaging was wonderful, and Yen was very communicative and helpful with me as a beginner with mantids. I plan on doing as much business with Yen as space will allow in the future!

I just completed another trade with yen. The ooths arrived in great shape, because of his awsome packing method! He is always a pleasure to do bussiness with. I look foward to our future transactions.

Thank-you, yen! Your the best!

After 23 pages of nothing but great feedback is absolutely incredible! I can only dream of some day aspiring to becoming as great of a breeder as yen! I once again received some awsome mantids from him today. As always his mantids, and his packing is top notch! I will be doing bussiness with him again.

Thank-you!

Paul

Just got a few ootheca from Yen. Excellent experience and highly recommened. Quick to reply to emails, fair prices, VERY fast shipping, and of course the ootheca were in great condition :lol:

Hello,

I received the ooths! . He is very polite and pleasant to communicate with, and communication is good. The ooths were packaged well, and look good. Will update when they hatch. Thanks, bests regards, François!

Been doing business with Yen for some time now. Received a mantis. She did molt enroute and lost both back legs. That is of course no fault of Yen. Everything about the transaction was top notch as always.

Latest posts