Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received some great looking mantids from yen once again! His packing was excellent! I will be doing bussiness with him again! :) If you have not purchased from yen yet? You are missing out! Thnaks again yen! :)

Paul

This week I purchased 5 Ghost nymphs from Yen. The transaction itself was as simple as it could be, and he has been available, even before I purchased from him, to answer any questions I hsd. Postal issues caused the travel time to go from one day to two, yet the mantids were havpy and unaaffected, and ecen one of the flies had survived.

Not only did the 5 I purchased arrive perfectly, but they refused to go without their pals, bring me up to 7 perfect mantids for the price of 5. I am thrilled with this transaction and ill be back when those P. wahlbergii get a bit bigger.

Thanks Yen!

Ang

Received several ooths of different species from Yen. All arrived in great condition and incubating now!

1000% positive!!!

Just recieved my P.wahlbergii excellent packing and he even tossed in a extra one and a free Ant mantis! thanks alot Yen A++++

Received 300+ Turkistan Roaches from Yen and 2 FF cultures. All arrived in perfect condition.

Yen sent several extras, and packed everything extremely well. I was quite impressed with both his thoroughness and generosity! In addition, he works very hard to answer any questions and provides sufficient information to ensure success. I recommend him highly! :D

I just ordered 5 Wahlbergii mantids from Yen,- my second order from him. Today 8 beautiful vibrant mantids and 2 mantid bits (either molts or snacks) arrived. They are lovely and as always, I am glad to have worked with Yen!

Much love from Nevada!

Brilliant! bought a C nebulosus ooth from Yen and TWO arrived in double-time, fantastic!

Thanks again Yen :D

I had bought 3 rhombodera longa nymphs from yen and all three came in great condition and packing was good too!

Was a great pleasure working with Yen! Answered all of my questions (I had very many of them), gave me great tips, his prices are awesome, and his mantis look great! Couldn't be happier! Thanks for everything Yen!

Received another order from Yen today. Well-packed, mantids very healthy, and Yen included some extras! Same great quality service as always!

I had purchased a brunners mantis from Yen and it arrived in great condition and was packaged well too and it was a good investment!

I just received some great looking Idolo's from yen! I'm very happy with this transaction. Yen's packing is top notch as always! :) He's not out to break anyones pocket either. Yen is a great guy, and breeder! I'm proud to call him my friend! :) He is the real deal!

I will be doing business him again soon! Thanks again yen! :)

Paul

Latest posts