Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my second ooth of giant Taiwanese, hatch out last night with many nymphs. I'm set for life with this species, thanks to Yen.

i just got some ghost mantis from yen he is a good peson to deal with i am defantly dealing with him again

I just bought six little ghosts from Yen. he was super fast getting back to me on email and I got the mantises the next day. Packaging was great and the mantises were fine when I got them. Yen even sent me an extra one. I will definitely be doing business with Yen again and I recommend him to all.

Thanks for the adult A. Magna pair and free Creo. Neb. Yen!

They arrived in great condition and packaging was very good.

They are just like the pictures you posted, dragging their claws around on the surface like a tractor bucket!

They are calming down now and taking a big drink of water.

The female is fat and the male is spunky! Can't wait to try mating them in a week or two. Also now I have another tiny Creo in the collection. B)

Many thanks! Very well satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered 3 adult pairs of Violins, and I get a FREE female? Yen is an awesome person in general, not just a good mantis dealer but a good person, which means a lot to me when it comes down the line.

I just had one of my Violins molt to an adult female which turned out to be HUGE!!! lol, I now have 5 adult females and 3 males, this is great for starting a project. Thanks again Yen. :)

I bought 5 creobroter nebulosus nymphs from Yen and when they arrived they were well packaged communally with plenty of food. I counted and all 7 (not 5) of them molted during transport, but all were just fine! He also included a Sibylla prestiosa nymph for free! As I've said before, I love free stuff! Thank goodness I just bought some extra supplies!

Got my Sibylla from Yen, all arrived safely. They sure are jumpy with extremely long legs! Can't wait till they get bigger. :)

Received my Shields and Lichen Mantis including extras from Yen this evening and apart from two squished cups which were not Yens fault I am Extremely pleased with my purchase

packaging and help was really first class and I will not hesitate to purchase from Yen again, all Mantis were very lively and drank straight away.

I have made a lot of purchases online and this is one of the best I will be recommending Yen to all my friends.

Thanks again Yen :clap: :clap:

Royz

Yen... these Katydids are insane!!! You are the man, thanks for yet another awesome pet! Too bad my crappy camera does them no justice...

neobarrettia spinosa.jpg

neobarrettia spinosa (1).jpg

Another transaction with Yen. Our first attempt ended with a couple deaths due to the heat. No fault of Yens. Yen reshipped and everybody arrived in good shape. Thanks again Yen.

I received some very awesome nymphs from yen! All came alive and well, due to his excellent packing job! He is the man! His generosity, and dedication to this hobby can not be matched! I'm very pleased with this transaction! :) I will be doing business with him again! Thanks again! :)

Paul

Just received my order from Yen - 4 Idolo's.

AWESOME. They came in great shape! Packing job was great, prices were great...and freebies?!?

Definately will deal with Yen again in the future. Can't go wrong!

Yen is the man!

Very good to deal with; prompt and trustworthy!

Also includes freebies!

Looked everywhere without luck for Hestiasula Brunneriana - Yen had 'em. Also some beautiful L2 diabolicas.

He provides support with mantises too. Will buy from again without hesitation.

Second time dealing with Yen and it was just as great as the first time. Shipping took an extra day than expected (not Yen's fault) and still everyone was in great condition! You'd be a fool not to go to Yen.

I have bought more than 400 mantis from Yen since May 2010, and all arrived in very good condition, healthy and perfect packaging. Highly recommend him to everyone. Yen,thank you very much for your supporting!!!

Thanks Yen, Today arrived my parcel in Holland with the 3 oothecae.

With your great advise (Thanks for that too) I hope to breed the Brunneria borealis.

i had purchased four tropidomantis gressitti from him and they all arrived in a timely manner and all arrived alive and well and always a pleasure buying from him!