Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 5 Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii, 5 Gongylus gongylodes and 2 Phyllovates chlorophaea from Yen about a week ago and everyone arrived safe and sound in a great packing job. Yen is incredibly responsive and great with tips for caring for your mantids as well. Thanks, Yen!

-Katie

Just got my 15 Idolomantises and I must say, VERY HAPPY!!! THANKS Yen!!! Price was amazing compared to others, the packaging was great, and best of all, USPS did their job! :)

edit: forgot to add, I recieved an extra nymph! so that makes 16 Idolos! niiiiice

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the mantids I ordered. Once again this was an excellent transaction. USPS actually delivered an express package overnight to my location. The first time that has ever happened. Always takes two days. Yen included an extra mantis. Thanks Yen!

Received my order as well, super fast shipping and excellent packaging - nearly flipped when the leasing office people who went to go get my package were twirling it around :angry: Nonetheless, all the mantids made it! Thanks a bunch!

Well packed, healthy, promptly delivered, great pricing, and some extras! What more could one want!

Once again, great dealing with Yen. All around pro. Great bugs, service, comm., info, freebies, prices...the list goes on and on. Thanks a million.

Many trades with Yen, always best stock.

The best mantis breeder ! Great contact, great packing and always great nymphs and ooths !

Many trades with Yen, always best stock.

The best mantis breeder ! Great contact, great packing and always great nymphs and ooths !
Got the 2 Idolo's I ordered in great shape, with a free ant mantis thrown in as a freebie. There are just no breeders like Yen. Truly, one of a kind. I will always continue to buy from Yen.

Ang

I've just had two exchanges with Yen, and am very satified with both of our deals.

I look forward to the next time he offers a species I'd like to try. Thanks Yen!

I've just done 2 transations totalling 5 Idolo's with Yen.

The first inluded the a free ant mantis, but each transation was top notch. Yen is the most amazing breeder ever, I have no doubt. He is out only to help the species, not to line his pockets, and that is RARE is our community. In a place where you pay $50.00 for an adult male orchid, $16 for an Idolo is unheard of. It shows that he respets his customers AND the mantids.

Yen is one in a million.

Yen, is a pro :) He is good at what he does, and keeps the buyer at ease when ordering. His animals are first rate, and so is his packing. All of his prices are totally reasonable. I won't be going anywhere else to buy mantids, there's no point, Yen is the best :D Swifty

Bought a brunners from Yen and got a extra because he thought he lost the check I sent him but everything went smoothly and both were in excellent condition and packed real well and cant wait to get my Orchid pair from Yen as soon as his Orchid ooth hatches and I am sure the quality will be just as good when I get them!

I received my mantids from Yen today. After nearly being in the mail for 5 days, I was a bit concerned, however Yen's excellent packing made sure every little fella made it. Thanks for the extras too!

You're the man as usual Yen! Thanks for hooking me up with three extra mantids... You're crazy! So, let me get this straight... I pay way less for any species with you, and you always hook me up to the extreme. This seems like a no brainer!

Don't accept imitations or quacks. Yen Saw is the go to guy for any mantis purchase as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks Yen! :rolleyes:

I got a Brunners from Yen.......very good condition and he thought he lost the check but he gave me a extra brunners mantis and managed to find the check and everything is taken care of am looking forward to purchasing a pair of orchids from him as soon as his ooth hatches!

Once again i received some great looking mantids from yen. They all came alive and well due to his excellent packing. I will be doing business with him again! Thanks yen! Your the best!!! :)

Paul