Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a purchased from Yen Saw :D I have to say. Excellent Service, prompt and professional. :rockon:

Yen is a liar.. he does not give you what you paid for.. he gives you WAY MORE! I paid for a hand full of bubble gum and he basically gave me the deed to his house. I was trying to practice my "grouchy look" but Yen here had to come along and mess it all up! =Þ::::

In all seriousness, Yen is a great person to do business with. Very professional! His packaging and mantis are all top notch! Highly RECOMMENDED! *High Five*

I just could say the best about trading with Yen. He´s just a very nice and caring mantis-freak and also the shipping over here to germany was no problem at all.

Thanks!

I have bought from Yen a couple of times and he has allways gave me more than I asked for! Pristine packaging! Dealing with Yen is highly recommended

Recently had a number of transactions with Yen and, as always, came away very satisfied. We made a nice trade, and the Sinomantis denticulata ooths I bought all hatched. I'm now awaiting the next order. Just can't get enough. :D

Yen is THE man to see when it comes to mantids. I always check with him first because he has more experience and skill than anyone else out there. He's not just looking to make money. He pushes the envelope and brings many new species to the hobby. We all owe him a debt of gratitude.

My first mantids were purchased from Yen, and I expect to deal with him for many years to come.

Thanks Yen!

I recently bought few ooths from yen, and they just started to hatch! Even though there were thousands of kilometers that they had to travel, they came in perfect shape. He really cares for mantids, packs them very well and answer your every question. I recommend him 100%!

I will definately buy something from him again.

Thanks a lot!

I just received a mated pair of adult Madagascar marbled mantids, and of course,and as usual, Yen included some free nymphs (Budwings). The heat pack was still working and all was well and happy to get out of the box. The trip from Houston was a breeze, thanks to Yen saws expert packing and insight to the needs of the critters. Tomorrow night will be sex time for the pair. I will let you all know how that goes. Too bad I don't have a movie camera, because what might happen might be worthy of You Tube. Thanks Yen Saw, you are the man!

I made a recent purchase from Yen, and am very happy with everything. The packing was great, learned a few new things :) Everyone arrived in perfect condition, even the free tiny popa spurca hatchlings he included :) He gave me more than what I paid for, he's very generous.

I'll definitely be purchasing more from Yen in the near future!

I purchased my first mantids and oothecae this year from Yen. He was very helpful with any questions I had and he even sent a few extra unicorn mantis with my order. Great guy to deal with

Andy

www.CTSairplants.com

I have purchased five Euantissa sinensis nymphs from him and he added a few popa surca nymphs and was nice doing business with him!

I just brokered a sale of the Chinese Mantid adults and a subadult in which Yen saaw was the breeder and shipper. Our package was mailed on Monday and errantly (thanks to the USPS) sent the wrong direction to VA instead of to WI. Yen was with me each step of the way, trying all we could to find the package, determine what went wrong, and eventaully praying for a safe arrival, no matter what the weather. As it turned out, the P.O. admitting error, and perhaps with the intervention that Yen wielded in speaking to his PO person in Texas, the package arrived Sat. morning, after five days in route, all being well and that is a miracle. Yen is the man and one who should be considered among the very elite in this "Mantid Forum" array of members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved some Odontomantis sp. today from Yen. He threw in some extras and they are all looking great! He is very polite and has great customer service. Thanks Yen!!

Just received 6 mantids and some extras from Yen. Nice packaging and prompt responses and service. Will do business with him again.

Thanks Yen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very first time dealing with Yen, and I must say, he lives up to his reputation. Prompt replies, professional packaging, even sent in an extra mantis. Even though I had problems paying $5 to him due to problems with paypal (on my end), he waived it off and sent my package anyway. Definitely a pleasant experience. Thanks Yen!

Fantastic seller!

Mantis arrived in perfect condition. I can't wait to order more from Yen.

Thanks Yen.
clap.gif

This is my first time dealing with Yen. I ordered some African Lichen and Texas Unicorns.

He sent a few extras, but more importantly he was great in communicating what he had and his shipping was awesome as packaging large sub adult Lichens have to be done just right or you'll have broken legs.

All arrived safe and well. They are all eating great.

What a pleasure.

Thanks Yen

Harry

Once again the awesomeness of yen has been bestowed upon me! He came through for me yet again! :) He is definitely one of the best breeders out there. As always his packing, and communication were excellent! I will be doing business with him again. Your the best yen! :)

Thank-you!

Paul

Wish I could get as many people to give feedback for me! I know I've sold a lot more than my feedback shows. But alas, I digress! :p

Received my order from Yen the other day and while there were a few casualties, they were in the "freebies", so no big loss.

All in all, a very good transaction. Now, I can't wait for the rest to arrive when they are ready! :D