Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bought quite a package from yen, everything arrived in top shape with extra's.. he is an awesome person for advice and one of the most dedicated hobbyist around. a blessing having him on this forum, I will be ordering again in the near future.

Bought some more mantids from Yen and like always everything was perfect and there were lots of freebies including a species I didn't even order.

Yen is hands down the best there is and I would not hesitate to buy from again. Prices are great and shipping is top notch.

Thanks and 5 stars like always!

Fantastic person to deal with! Healthy mantids and a killer selection plus some nice freebies that was totally not expected. Shipping and packing perfect with everything alive and well packed. Yen makes collecting mantids even more exciting. You are the dude! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some Zebrata nymphs from yen and they came in great condition despite that one of them was eaten by another and he added three iris nymphs as well and was a good transaction in deed!

I ordered some ghost mantids from Yen saw, arrived safe and fast! great seller thanks!.

I paid for an ooth in case the deal went South that was ahead of mine. Today, I received an unexpected package with more than I was wishing for. I am sure that we will sort out what I owe, but the point here is that Yen is as good as they come. Someone might be able to pack as well, mail as well,...perhaps. But it is the whole work ethic thing, and such a gentleman. If the world were full of Yen saws out there instead of some of the others that abound, we would not need a lot of the agencies of our government that are there supposedly for our "protection". Long live Yen....after the larger than expected shipment, he would not take another penny. Go figure!

I haven't posted a feedback for yen saw before, but I guess I have to start somewhere. I received an ooth plus extras. In the past, I have purchased a couple pairs of mantids from yen. I would say it's always a pleasure doing business with yen. He puts 100% quality in his transactions. Looking forward to purchase more items from yen in the future.

I bought the cocoon of the Yen, came to me very quickly, I look forward now to the hatch. In a word, everything done good - I highly recommend this breeder.

Thanks

Jolienar

Hello everyone:

I bought Yen zebrata nymphs. The conversation and the package were very good.

He put some nymphs free, so I am very grateful :)

Thanks very much Yen ;)

Hats off to Yen Saw. Excellent communications throughout. Everything arrived well packed and even had some nymphs that molted in shipment and arrived well. There were also extras, "just in case". There was also an "added bonus" which is highly appreciated and really made my day. I would highly recommend this breeder/seller and will definitely buy from again. SUPER DUPER THANKS

Again, Yen has proven to me to be a valuable member of this forum. Not only did all 10 mantids arrive alive and safe and healthy but there were extra stowaways plus 2 extra bonuses of another species in the package as well, which of course were more than welcome to take up residency at my Mantid Hotel. Thanks Yen! :) :D

Another smooth transaction with yen.. Ordered heterochaeta sp. and all arrived in perfect condition. He also sent me a really nice all white mantis Subadult with my order.. Will definitely do more business in the future..

Received a wonderfully packaged bundle of life today. Ready to have my life filled with may more minions that make my life worth living. If not for me, definitely for the MANTIDS!

WOOT WOOT>>>YOU ROCK!

Yen is the man. Period. He ships immediately, gives you a tracking number, packs the mantids well, has great prices, is a pleasure to talk to, and oh yeah he sent 3 extras!

What a great guy Yen is, he does things right and is amazingly generous.

Another transaction and exceptional packing and communications, as ALWAYS. Defo...one of my FAVES!
clap.gif

Finally succeeded in once again winning a Yen Lottery! Got my little Double Shields and not a single one lost. :p I only wish I would've ordered more when I had the chance! :unsure: (Gotta' remember to do that in the future!)

Thanks again, Yen! You're the...BEST! (Almost said the OTHER B-word! OOOPS!) :blink: