Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yen is the best. He is prompt and always so very helpful. I have ordered several kinds of mantis from him for my students in my Biology classroom and there is always something extra for my students to have and see. He even put in an adult female for free for my students. He is very personable and friendly and all of the mantis are always healthy and robust.

Thanks Yen

I ordered several Idolos from yen. He was very communicative and he checked in regularly to see if everything was alright. He shipped my mantises immediately and they were well-packaged with insulation and a heating element. When they arrived, they were all in good shape, and they were all full from eating the feeders he placed in the package. I would gladly do business with him again!

I received my order of Idolos from Yen within the last half-hour and I am on cloud nine. They are supposed to be L-2s, but more than half of the ones sent were molted successfully in route to L-3. They are huge! I appreciate so much the diligence and the generosity of this fabulous breeder, friend, and person in general.

I will forever do business with Yen Saw of Katy, TX (2 DAYS Priority Mail from Houston area to Los Angeles Co.)

Yen...amazing as always, well packed and quickly shipped. did have 2 casualties becuase of molting in shipping, they were 2 extras, but yen refunded 2 nymphs! DO NOT hesitate to do bisness with yen...always 100% !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Yen hardly needs any more feedback, but I just had another great transaction.

I ordered 2 Idolo's and got 3 instead. It's always nice when someone throws in a little surprise :)

As usual, the packing job was excellent.

Thank you again Yen.

I wasn't surprised to find that the H. majuscula I ordered from Yen were meticulously packed. What DID surprise me was the Idolo he threw in there... oh my gosh I'm mooning like I never did over boys :D There were also 2 extra majuscula in there and they are so cool, 2 red and 3 green.

Promised my hubby I wouldn't buy any more for a while, but I can't stop checking the for sale section here and going "Oooh, what's Yen got?"

Thanks so much!!!

Just received my first order from Yen and couldn't be happier. Swift communications and great packaging, a couple of nymphs even molted in-transit without issue.

Yen is obviously a big asset to the mantid community and comes highly recommended.

Another perfect purchase. My trio were in perfect condition.

Will buy again....and again.

Just got the new babies from Yen... Great communication, great packaging... Will definately do business with him again. Plus I got some bonus nymphs... Gotta love it.

Haha page 33... Anyway, nothing bad to say of course. Yen is always helpful. He sent a bunch of extras. Very nice and much appreciated.

received my mantids from Yen Saw yesterday. Well packed and healthy. Two molted in route. He also included several free nymphs. Great prices too. Look forward to doing business with him again.

Yen is da man! he has the best species at the best prices with the best service and the best... well you get the point! buy from him! he is the best!

I ordered 2 creo's, well i got an extra one for free! all were in perfect condition, packed perfectly, all nice and fat!

I am VERY happy with the mantids. A+++ seller, will do business in the future again for sure

Bought some nymphs from him recently and he added a few extras and they all came alive and in good condition another job well done!

I just got my package an I am very impressed with how he packs his mantids. Willl buy from him again! Everything arrvied in perfect shape and are munching on some moths

I just got a bunch of mantids from Yen yesterday. all arived well and packed up nice. heat pad included.

the Idolos were fat as a house and I only gave them a snack.

the freshly molted H Majucula pair were starving!!! they both ate a superworm once I took them out.

this morning the female ate another superworm and the male grabed a cricket out of my finger before I could put it down for him.

(this is not to say that Yen doesn't take great care of his mantids. this is to say that the mantids are doing well and have no fear of me because he does a great job with them. but boy can they eat.)

thanks Yen.

Harry

Yet another great transaction from Yen.

He always throws in an extra, and he is very concerned about their safe arrival.

Thanks again Yen ;)

Latest posts