Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
recieved my 3 wide arms and they were in good condition and packaged well but my only small beef is that the box was huge and a little smaller box would of worked well too but other then that was a good deal!

As always... Fantastic doing business with yen. The nymphs showed up in great shape, well packaged. Plus he added a bonus mantis for me. :D Thanks Yen, you're awesome!!!

Ordered a pair of Idolos from yen, one came in dead due to the fact that i did the cheap shipping with no gaurantee, other than that the service is amazing and that dead idolo was my fault which he had warned me about. Definitely getting more from him soon.

Yen is THE MANTIS MAN!! he has come through for me again !

Got 10 cilnia's and he gave me not only 2 extra's (though one died) but also a free

idolo!! maybe he read my post about how I had mysteriously lost one and sent me

a replacement!! :)

I LOVE cilnia's!! :wub:

They are my all-time favorite mantis, so to have the very rare opertunity to buy 10 of them

is like a dream come true.

Thanks so much Yen.

Wow. Second time dealing with Yen. Paid for 10 Stagmomantis californica nymphs (to breed with the ones I bought from Ismart), and not only did he send me MORE than 10. He also sent me 4 free Brunneria borealis nymphs! Thanks a lot Yen! They all arrived safely, not a casualty at all. Packaging was professional and the package arrived not a moment too soon!

I received great hatchings from Yersiniops ooth. Yen's packages came to Poland quickly and without any problems, no missing parcels :) . Great breeder, great species, as always. :)

I recieved 2 ooths of Hagiotata hofmanni (1 ooth extra!), very well packed.

First ooth hatched today, around 45 nymphs, they look very healthy.

I Highly Recommend him.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best mantis supplier. No one better. Always excellent packaging & a few free goodies thrown in. My highest recommendation.

Just bought some mantids from Yen, and received them today! Superb packaging and all came here alive! I even got a few extras from Him and even a free different species of mantis. It's always a pleasure doing business with him; I have bought from Yen many times before and have had nothing but excellent service, communication and generosity in his dealings. Thanks very much Yen! God bless you!

-Joseph

Ordered 5 D lobatas from Yen and he sent an extra one in case something happened in transit, it was a good thing he did cause one little guy was munched by one of his siblings. They were packaged expertly and they all are very healthy happy in their new homes. Awesome communication with Yen and my first time buying from him, needless to say he is superb at what he does and I will gladly do buisness again! He really cares about mantises and the people in the hobby. Thanks again Yen!

When i 1st started getting into maintaining mantids yens advice helped alot. And the beautiful mantids i purchased didn't hurt either :stuart: !!!!!!!

I just opened up my package I got from Yen and the packaging was A++(fruit flies, labels, bubble wrap, secure deli cups,the works) All the nymphs are healthy and even got a free Popa! Would highly recommend.

Thanks Yen!

Latest posts